Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the type of trip bretheren... What shyt you like to do and how much time you got there?
I'm going for about 2 weeks with my roomate, his family invited me out there.

Forsure I wanna go out, try some new drinks, eat some new food, and possibly dance around. Maybe run some soccer while i'm out there. See the coastal points, i really wanna see something African inspired tbh. See what the blacks out there are on.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
@Givethanks - All the black people live in the coastal area, so hit up Cartagena. HOWEVER, if you're up for it take a plane to San Andres then the ferry to Providencia. Nothing but #blackexcellence there. Bonus that everyone there speaks English as well.

It would help to know where your folks family stay at, but my suggestion is to go to Bogota to get some culture - visit the museums and do all of your sightseeing there. There's lots of great restaurants and bars there. It's got kind of a NYC vibe.

Then check out Medellin and just party. Again the restaurants are great here. If you got time check out Parque Arvi, and plaza botero. Those are really the only 2 places worth seeing outside of party spots. Check out parque lleras for partying but don't get caught up there. Go to "la 70" or Central Commercial Rio Sur in Poblado. The clubs are much better and you'll be with more locals.

Good luck breh, I'll likely be in Eastern Europe when you touch down but I'll be with you in spirit.

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
In playa del carmen right now and fukk what you heard about mexican chicks. seen a lot talent out here today.

if any brehs are looking for a very inexpensive destination with a tropical vibe, playa is the spot

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was in saint vincent and the grenadines a few weeks ago.

it's a totally different vibe in the sleepy caribbean nations.... so laid back :ohlawd:
when i was jamaica a few years back, it didn't really feel like that -- there was an undercurrent of hustling and having to watch how you moved.

the smaller countries are all about the peaceful island life :noah:

beautiful black, mixed and indian girls everywhere.

What islands are you referring too in this sentence :jbhmm:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was hoping there was a travel forum or thread, unfortunately, this isnt boxden where I can just upload pics from my phone directly into this message

But I was in Serbia at the start of Oct ($150 roundtrip flight from jfk) and them serbs love 2 things, food and graffiti.

Walking under them nato ruins scared the shyt outta me and the damn weather in 4 days went from summer to fall like THAT, but the dollar RUNS shyt over there, it was like 123 - 1 for the dinar.

Going to paris in december, st croix in january over mlk weekend and guadeloupe in february.
How was it like there for you as a black man?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I am going to be in Hawaii for 2 weeks in January. Anybody been and have any tips?

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
brehs, I'm trying to get my travel game up. Just came back from Long Beach/LA and now have the itch to go somewhere international.

Im thinking about doing it solo:jbhmm:

on my radar are these countries:

DR
Costa Rica
Panama
Paris, FR

I'm a single 24 year old breh:pachaha:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
brehs, I'm trying to get my travel game up. Just came back from Long Beach/LA and now have the itch to go somewhere international.

Im thinking about doing it solo:jbhmm:

on my radar are these countries:

DR
Costa Rica
Panama
Paris, FR

I'm a single 24 year old breh:pachaha:

I'd say either DR or Panama. Probably leaning towards Panama unless u just want to bang girls, then DR.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'd say either DR or Panama. Probably leaning towards Panama unless u just want to bang girls, then DR.
What's some good spots to goto in Panama? I was looking in Panama City. I wanna hit some beaches and sightsee also. How are the women tho? They like brothers out there?