Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Cleland Wildlife Park - Adelaide Australia. America wouldn't be able to have any shyt like this. You buy a bag of animal food at the gate and are able to feed any animal. Mainly different species of Kangaroos.
DQhwe3R.jpg

kAIrjN7.jpg

this one had a joey in her pouch...its leg or arm is hanging out
G7tWq2A.jpg

j04thv9.jpg

Brolic roo was intimidating at first but he ended up eating out of my hand. My coworker got too comfortable by getting too close...and the roo twitched his huge hind legs like he was gonna kick but he chilled out.
1C1LYaj.jpg
You pay extra to hold the Koala. It took forever because the koalas have to constantly eat. If he doesn't like the branches of eucalyptus they're currentky feeding them, the zookeepers have to switch out the koalas.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
breh this shyt was gold. I just got back from Paris yesterday. It was like nothing I imagined. It's really on its own level. now I understand the hype

I was only there for 3 days but had a ball. i see why paris is fashion capital of the world. the way people dress is really on another level compared to most cities Ive seen. the shoe game :whoo:

I can confirm the Black Paris Walks Tour was very worth it. The dude who does the tours name is Kevin and he runs the entire operation by himself. he was a real cool dude. Migrated over from martinique 15 yrs ago and has a lot of knowledge about the black history in Paris on both sides (African americans and Africans). I learned a lot of shyt I had no idea about. It wasn't boring at all. We walked through the african market in Château Rouge :ohlawd:. but I was surprised when I saw some africans selling bleach skin lightening cream :what:

We ate some crepes in this one market in Republique :noah:. The bread is crazy. You eat a sandwich, the bread is so good, but it's so light. It don't feel heavy at all like when you eat bread in the states. I kept wondering why the hell you don't see no fat people in Paris and yall eat bread all the damn time? :why:

Quai Branly museum got a VERY dope exhibition going on now called The Color Line on AA history. go check it out if you got time

the Metro subway system in Paris is very dope. trains run very frequent and very easy to follow system. but why yall still use them little paper tickets when everybody just throw them on the floor soon as they enter :patrice:

Uber was easy to use out there. definitely need to speak some more francais next time. It makes things easier but luckily I had this haitian chick wit me who spoke french

definitely gonna come back in the spring next year for a longer time to see more of the city and to visit Marseille and Nice. props on all the recommendations breh. :salute:

will post some pics later

Glad you enjoyed your stay breh, and that the recommendations were useful :salute:

I actually went to see that exhibition yesterday, indeed was very interesting, learned a lot and liked how they mixed historical documents with arts...def need to check out the Black Paris Tour, but I think I'll wait until spring/summer comes back :whoa:

Yeah unfortunately that skin bleaching thing is still alive :francis:

Actually people are supposed to keep the paper ticket until you get OUT of the metro station, because you can have a random control at your destination, but yeah I think some people don't realize that. shyt I regularly see french people lose their tickets as they get in, just yesterday I had to point it out to this girl that her ticket fell on the floor :ufdup:

Ah, la baguette...bread and cheese :ohlawd::whew::ahh:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
how was berlin? i got a czech chick that wants me to slide through so i figure id fly into berlin, chill for a bit then take the train into prague

Depends what you're into but for me Berlin was dope. A lot of history, tons of great public and street art, the people are mad nice, no language issue since most people speak English, a lot of good food (that Turkish doner:ooh::ohlawd:), no open container laws so you can walk around in public pounding a 22 of Becks no issue:smugdraper:, cheaper than other cities in Europe. If you can swing it I'd definitely recommend going.

For sure @s0cks like @LoMax30 said def go to Berlin if you have an opportunity, chill as hell, was surprised at how much greenery there was and if you're into that you can a lot by bike too. I heard the winter is quite cold (don't know when you're planning to go) but it's def worth checking out. Street Art, indeed cheaper than other capitals I know in Europe, arts scene very cool (I went to this contemporay art thing which is inside...an old soviet bunker :ohhh:...def worth it if you're into that kind of art, just know that you have to book quite some time in advance)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just got to Sydney yesterday. I get what all the hoopla is about. It's always voted best city to live in and it's clear as day why. It's what San Francisco and LA wish they could be...with a little bit of London thrown in there. Amazing views all throughout the city, impossibly clean...everything is centrally located so getting around is easy. Food and culture from all over. Only drawback is the lack of color. You have some Asians and Africans....but it's far and few in between. I was literally the only non white person in the whole audience at the opera house.

ag0zoOA.jpg

CNTcO49.jpg

gFItXbL.jpg

I went to an orchestra performance at the Opera House. The first half was Mozart which literally was putting me to sleep. Once the Tchaikovsky came on, the place got jumpin...and it sounded amazing.

HmbViuC.jpg

7RUUm3G.jpg
z1zugKW.jpg

qnoRDI5.jpg

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
my airbnb host reneged on the last day of a 3 night stay. bytch had two ads and double booked. so im having to stay the night in a hostel. its not bad, i have a private room and bathroom, has a rooftop deck. i went up there to spark a J when i first checked in...5 mins after i put it out the manager comes running upstairs asking, "were you smoking a joint? the ac vents pull in air from here , the whole building reeks of skunk...." i was like :hubie:i just got up here wasn't me . :mjgrin:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
peri peri sauce on the chicken sandwiches
the GOAT....i ;put it on just about everything i eat
strange thing is for all the "buy black" & pro black talk I see a lot of my SA brethren talk, they will haul ass to London, Phuket, Australia & NZ in a heartbeat but give you the screwface when you ask them why won't they travel the continent they live on
You pay extra to hold the Koala. It took forever because the koalas have to constantly eat. If he doesn't like the branches of eucalyptus they're currentky feeding them, the zookeepers have to switch out the koalas.
no shade but gotdamn you look like you belong on the cover of a Australia-U.S. tourist brochure here......but thanks for giving us the scoop on the land down under breh....I'm jealous

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anyone got a connect for a breh to get a reasonably priced ticket to Milan or Rome in January?

Also, does anyone know if the 12 types of travel to Cuba have been lifted? I see Southwest starting to advertise flights there starting in Dec

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory