Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I got the real player/goon Dominican Republic review and pics coming soon. Orgy the first night. Ill post later, im on my cells.

Idk wtf the threadstarter was doing in DR :wtf: I smashed 7 chicks in 4 days :win:

how did it go?

where did you meet the chicks? hotel room? clubs? what type of chicks?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:ahh: cancun....me and 4 of my homies went...we were the talk of cancun

tha first night we went out erbody had on white t's so random ppl was callin us tha franchise boys (this was 06)

SOOOO MANY HOES

we had 2 sets of bytches...some hoes from dallas they was really just chillin buddies...they had this big brolic nikka wit em turnin all the nikkas that was tryin to holla at dem down...he was cool wit us tho, prolly cause he knew we'd beat his ass

it was some other hoes from louisiana we was wit too...ol bayou bytches, bad as fukk..we actually went to JAIL behind them hoes :snoop:

this one club they had is literally on the water and the dance floor was a huge wooden plank that kinda swayed...they had specials where you'd pay like 25 dollars and get like 15 shots of whatever...bytches was buyin them and leavin 7-8 shots on each tray...me n my nikka went around gettin drunk for tha freeski :win:

well our hotel was like a mile on the other end and one of my ho chasin homies had us following them to they hotel...well my potna that was drinkin shots wit me started trippin, he ripped a phone out the phone booth, punched a taxi cab driver n tha shyt and was pissin in the middle of the road...federalis lookin at this nikka like :beli:

when i seen the lights i jus started running...they caught 3 of us and we spent the night in mexican jail...smmfh...we had to pay like 200 a piece to get out and by that time we were dead broke...

ummm those la hoes...we had them in my room, it was 4 of us in one bed, me a chick, my homie and his chick...im tryin to game tha bytch im wit them all of a sudden i feel rockin on the other side of the bed..this nikka was fukkin like 5 inches away from me :dwillhuh:
how did yall bail out? was it citation type?

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't really traveled in the states that much, outside of New Orleans, random midwestern cities (including staples like pittsburgh, detroit, chitown, etc.), and DC.

I've traveled/lived/worked in many places in sub saharan Africa, so if you have questions about anyplace from Uganda down to South Africa (on the east side of the continent, to be fair) than you can probably just ask me.

Zanzibar is dope and worth a trip. Stonetown, Foradhani Gardens, spice tours, fish market, historical slave sites, random white sand beaches and whatnot. When I'm a withered old man, I'll remember the time I was sleeping under a cabana and woke up to this group of little girls running across the beach, pastel hijabs flowing in the wind. My glasses were off, my camera was out of reach. Just this perfect, soft focus vision that only exists in my mind. Oh and the mangoes are huge, plentiful, and cheap.

I still haven't been to Europe, but I think I will next year.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
how did yall bail out? was it citation type?
how did ty

cash...one of my homies had his mama wire us money...we were in the police station holding cell...we were in jail jail....if monday had of hit we woulda went to the city jail

one of the overseers if u will (they were college kids who got to go for free working for the company we went thru) loaned me money...dude kept hounding me for that hundred dollars :pachaha:

but whats funny is that when we first bonded out, we only had enough for 2 ppl to get out...and the dude whos mama sent us money was the lucky one who didnt get released :pachaha::pachaha:nikka was furious

we were locked up with the drunk ass nikka from the no...he was punchin the drunk mexicans in the shyt...like power punches...for no reason

this bytch got locked up with us...i guess she let them cop a feel to let her go, because about 10 officers crowded around her outside of the cell grabbin n shyt...

well this bytch went into the cell and used the bathroom...this jail was entirely concrete...from the floors to the benches, walls, even the toilet they had pretty much in the open...the homie who caused us to get locked up got :gag:and threw up all over the toilet...he said it was no toilet paper there...this ho walked to the toilet and started shytTING

that was the foulest smelling shyt i have ever had the displeasure of experiencing...and because there was no tp, not even a sink, she walked right out of the cell n left us with the fukked up nose follicles

we paid 200 american apiece to get out

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Long shot (real long), but... Anyone been to Iceland? Considering booking a flight there for early autumn.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Long shot (real long), but... Anyone been to Iceland? Considering booking a flight there for early autumn.

Why autumn? The sun goes down at like 3pm...Why Iceland? I would hit up Oslo or Stockholm if I wanted to see what was popping in Northern Europe.

I've been all over Europe and Southwest Asia. I love traveling but the more places I see, the happier I am that I'm an American....Then again I'm a female though so I don't be in places tryna see how much foreign ass I can get. I'm a redbone with dreads so I do get a lot of attention but fewer people in other countries speak English (coherently) than you would think and trying to get gamed by some nikka that can barely speak the language is :snoop:

Anyway, I'm trying to hit up Thailand or Bali in November on my way back to the states. I just wanna sit on a beautiful beach and sip on something tasty :ahh: I can't decide between the two tho.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Why autumn? The sun goes down at like 3pm...Why Iceland? I would hit up Oslo or Stockholm if I wanted to see what was popping in Northern Europe.

Dramatically fewer tourists and cooler weather. Iceland because I'm interested in the scenery. Particularly the ice caves and the aurora borealis (the latter of which is best seen in autumn/winter).

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
My main motivation for traveling is women. I don't care much for taking pictures of ice caves, ancient pyramids, or boring landmarks I can google.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
You don't really need to travel to get women though.

True but American women are very unattractive to them. We live in a society where women use marriage as a tool to financially drain the men they pretend to love. Gold digging isn't exclusive to the U.S. but it's much easier to find loyal women elsewhere.