Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Went to Algarve South of portugal for 5 days. The city is full of white people and when we were there ( my sister/friend) we stood out so bad smh. Only black people i saw were cape verdeans. :skip: We felt like animals in a zoo, constantly getting stared at. :martin: At first it was super uncomfortable cuz I thought they had a problem with the way we looked. But we learnt that they found us "exotic" and "beautiful" :dame: ok LOL. All in all great place, beautiful scenery, lots to do, and the weather is. :blessed:Oh and if you're a big fan of fish then you'll love their food cuz that's all they serve lol.

Here are some pics I took. :smile:

14054033_10154380146048828_4358553088931449397_n.jpg

:dead:

You weren't kidding, there's like 5 people looking at yall in this pic.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you're in the couples sweet room on the far right of the hotel (I think it was room 24) make sure they changed the pillows, sheets, blankets, and chair pillows cause I smashed the wife all over that room lol.
:laff::laff:

I smashed my chick all over that room too
:dead: Pretty sure the whole hotel heard us. Was a shyt ton of families this past week:heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
hahhahahahahha seriously it was like that the whole time. :russ::sadcam:

ETA: forgot to mention that they also thought we were rich, they assumed we were from the middle east and had money. :dead:
LOOOL really?:dead:

you musta been stuntin on em edoo:myman:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
LOOOL really?:dead:

you musta been stuntin on em edoo:myman:

Lmao I'm being dead serious. :pachaha:my friend didn't help matters when she told people she drives a Mercedes c class. :beli: I was like bish why are u lying you don't even have a car. She told me to play along :stopitslime: lol.

Eedo though??! :usure: since when have I become eedo :dame:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Lmao I'm being dead serious. :pachaha:my friend didn't help matters when she told people she drives a Mercedes c class. :beli: I was like bish why are u lying you don't even have a car. She told me to play along :stopitslime: lol.

Eedo though??! :usure: since when have I become eedo :dame:

Im just teasing yaa :lolbron:

Lmaooo your friend is to much Mercedes c class kulaha :mjlol: I hope your trip was fun btw...portugal looks nice. knowing you i bet yall got mad cheap deals for plane tickets and hotels to there.:skip:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Im just teasing yaa :lolbron:

Lmaooo your friend is to much Mercedes c class kulaha :mjlol: I hope your trip was fun btw...portugal looks nice. knowing you i bet yall got mad cheap deals for plane tickets and hotels to there.:skip:

Lol you play too much :mjlol:

I had the best time:thumbsup: we are already looking to go back in September/October time. :lolbron:Dead cheap... you know me I'm far from rich. :troll:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'll be in Nairobi and Zanzibar next week:blessed:

Pray I don't get my face bit off trying to snuggle with the big kitty cats :sadcam:

I'm srs:skip:
Heading to Egypt, Swaziland, and probably Mauritius next year. Will be sticking to Asia, South America, and Africa for my travels for the foreseeable future.

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy
Yeah been following th newsand am in contact with friends over there...we'll see. Where are you in Italy?
I live between Padua (my hometown) and Ferrara (where my university is)

Where are you located in France? I've been to Nice, Marseille and the Provence region recently. Very nice trip.
Marseille is dope.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Honestly wouldn't know, since I'm french-speaking I spoke french when I was there :yeshrug:

But I don't remember hearing a lot of english when I was there tbh...also keep in mind that Quebec City is more "real Quebec" (Montreal being more international) and thus aversion to english is prob higher there.

I work for a french company in the US so my boss is french and he also said something about people in quebec city purposely NOT speaking english even when they see i'm struggling :lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Looks like I'm joining #TravelSet :leon:

Just got my passport today. First time having one as an adult.

@Malta ya boy's international now :wow:

:wow:

My brother about to go out in this world and teach these infidels the low post game.

19 years from now the half South African Theoretic Jr. will go 1 in the draft. Good shyt my breh, all jokes aside I'd rep you if I could.