Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dont know if this was posted earlier but this site has flights to Europe for cheap as hell out of NY and LA

WOW air - Cheap flights to Iceland and Europe

I just booked a trip for me and the wife to hit Europe this Thanksgiving :blessed:

Flying United direct for $590 a person out of here in Houston.

Going to jet set to Barcelona, Paris, take a train to Amsterdam then fly to London, then fly back to Barcelona :win:
Don't forget your coat, scarves, and gloves nikka!

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Koreans have no shame when it comes to counterfeiting.

KFC? we off that...it's all about them LSH pork cutlets nikka
EwkPYtQ.jpg

Don't waste your time on that CGI shyt Finding Dory....step inside this Busan aquarium and see this 'Finding REAL'
B6VggJV.jpg

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
My bad brehs...lemme touch base on my recent visit to DR.

I spent a week in the city..had a car rented and drove myself around with no problem thanks to GPS...

There are a few shady areas at night that 1 particular taxi driver told me to stay away from, but I had no problems at all.

My last night there I made friends with a guy at the airport who introduced me to the whore life in DR...shyt was glorious.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I wonder how I never saw this thread...

Going back to Italy this sunday for a week...kind of thinking about it tbh because it's not that far off from where the earthquake happened :lupe:

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy
I wonder how I never saw this thread...

Going back to Italy this sunday for a week...kind of thinking about it tbh because it's not that far off from where the earthquake happened :lupe:
Where are you going freh (which is the French version of breh)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So I just read you need to get a shot for yellow fever in order to visit Ghana. In fact, to travel to most African countries you need the yellow fever vaccine.

I'm not too big on getting shots...how many of you have this certificate of vaccination?

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy
Freh :ehh:

Ancona, where I used to live...friends there told me they felt the earthquake :francis:
You'll be safe.
They felt the earthquake but there hasn't been any kind of damage.

The cities that got destroyed were small towns with buildings built like it was 1800, without any kind of antiseismic precaution

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Im not a big fan of Europe.

Donf even wanna think about what kind of pathetic little strips of land y'all call "beaches" over there

I been to Cannes , nice and a small town between nice and Monaco called villa franche. Cannes and nice beaches are pure trash with pebbles instead of sand. The villa franche spot was nice with warm water tho

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Hey brehs I'm going to Montreal next month, was looking and I saw Quebec City look like some kind of Swiss Alps type city (visually)
Anyone been there? It's a 3 hour drive from Montreal and I think there are less english speakers. Trying decifer if it's worth going to