Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy
Be sure to update us on Croatia breh. Really interested in visiting but I'm apprehensive due to language barrier and potential racism.
The sea in Croatia it's amazing, girls are cute and easy and the nightlife it's on point.

It's getting more turistic year by year, which means that they're starting to at least understand English everywhere, but on the other hand prices aren't cheap like they used to.

Regards racism, I think Croatia is way better than other Balkan states. It's way more common for them to hate Serbians than black people

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My bad brehs...lemme touch base on my recent visit to DR.

I spent a week in the city..had a car rented and drove myself around with no problem thanks to GPS...

There are a few shady areas at night that 1 particular taxi driver told me to stay away from, but I had no problems at all.

My last night there I made friends with a guy at the airport who introduced me to the whore life in DR...shyt was glorious.
Details? :lupe:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You'll be safe.
They felt the earthquake but there hasn't been any kind of damage.

The cities that got destroyed were small towns with buildings built like it was 1800, without any kind of antiseismic precaution

Yeah been following th newsand am in contact with friends over there...we'll see. Where are you in Italy?

Hey brehs I'm going to Montreal next month, was looking and I saw Quebec City look like some kind of Swiss Alps type city (visually)
Anyone been there? It's a 3 hour drive from Montreal and I think there are less english speakers. Trying decifer if it's worth going to

I been there, it's cute, quite small, and much less international than Montreal. There's also less going on culturally etc, obviously. Will give you more of a laid-back historical city, so it depends what you're looking for, it's also more bourgeois than Montreal. And indeed, much less english speakers, Montreal is actually almost 50/50.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So I just read you need to get a shot for yellow fever in order to visit Ghana. In fact, to travel to most African countries you need the yellow fever vaccine.

I'm not too big on getting shots...how many of you have this certificate of vaccination?
Breh believe me you do want those shots...don't fukk around

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yuuup. It was one of the best hotel stays we've ever had and we have stayed at many hotels around the world. Top notch service. Go ahead and spring for a massage, Lupe and Consuela (not their actual names lol) were on point and was the highlight of our trip. If you've never been on an artv I would say book that through Pumilio. I was let down just a small bit because I wanted a more challenging course since I'm a very experienced rider. It was very private and low key, it's set in the mountain side tucked just far enough away from the main highway there to make it feel like a remote resort. You are in for a treat with that place, the breakfast was good as fk too.

We checked out a spice plantation and bought some herbs and exotic spices for cooking that was in quepos.

Jaco beach is nice too if you don't have your own wheels and can't make it down to Manuel Antonio beach/park.

Check my review of the place on Trip Advisor, it's under my name.
Breh I'm here at pumilio on the second floor balcony sippin my coffee and it's been great. First day me and my chick got a couples massage. Then the next day we took a catamaran trip to tortuga island did snorkeling, layed out on the beach and went hiking. Yesterday hit up some dope coffee shop , went ATVing for a few hours up a mountain and jumped off a waterfall :blessed:
This has been a great trip so far:obama:

• Dap
Reactions: Sir

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Breh I'm here at pumilio on the second floor balcony sippin my coffee and it's been great. First day me and my chick got a couples massage. Then the next day we took a catamaran trip to tortuga island did snorkeling, layed out on the beach and went hiking. Yesterday hit up some dope coffee shop , went ATVing for a few hours up a mountain and jumped off a waterfall :blessed:
This has been a great trip so far:obama:
If you're in the couples sweet room on the far right of the hotel (I think it was room 24) make sure they changed the pillows, sheets, blankets, and chair pillows cause I smashed the wife all over that room lol.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Went to Algarve South of portugal for 5 days. The city is full of white people and when we were there ( my sister/friend) we stood out so bad smh. Only black people i saw were cape verdeans. :skip: We felt like animals in a zoo, constantly getting stared at. :martin: At first it was super uncomfortable cuz I thought they had a problem with the way we looked. But we learnt that they found us "exotic" and "beautiful" :dame: ok LOL. All in all great place, beautiful scenery, lots to do, and the weather is. :blessed:Oh and if you're a big fan of fish then you'll love their food cuz that's all they serve lol.

Here are some pics I took. :smile:

14054033_10154380146048828_4358553088931449397_n.jpg

14068291_10154380145743828_1822737072444330263_n.jpg

14095768_10154380145338828_3143893425734293665_n.jpg

14040108_10154380145438828_9045536614697199734_n.jpg

14102698_10154380145448828_97425388639247178_n.jpg

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I been there, it's cute, quite small, and much less international than Montreal. There's also less going on culturally etc, obviously. Will give you more of a laid-back historical city, so it depends what you're looking for, it's also more bourgeois than Montreal. And indeed, much less english speakers, Montreal is actually almost 50/50.

thanks breh, do you think i'd be able to navigate it not knowing any french? I stayed in france for a few weeks but found mad ppl spoke english there. if quebec city on that level then i'm probably cool

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
thanks breh, do you think i'd be able to navigate it not knowing any french? I stayed in france for a few weeks but found mad ppl spoke english there. if quebec city on that level then i'm probably cool

Honestly wouldn't know, since I'm french-speaking I spoke french when I was there :yeshrug:

But I don't remember hearing a lot of english when I was there tbh...also keep in mind that Quebec City is more "real Quebec" (Montreal being more international) and thus aversion to english is prob higher there.

yakamein

#milfhunter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA2HTOWN
Any brehs from or been to Chicago? Looking to go out there with my girl for Kanye concert in October, looking for a good area to stay in.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cheap flights - Search and Compare Flights with momondo

cheapest flights you'll ever find

dc to ireland for 450 bucks

dc to brazil for 700

you gotta let them all load them filter to find the best options... sometimes it'll be 300 less but a 30 hours of traveling... but for 100 more it'll be on par with a regular ticket