Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Man I don't get how bidets aren't more popular in be west. After using bidets in Asia, it's disgusting to me how In the west you just wipe and go on about your day :scust:

$10 billion a year on toilet paper, Bidets would destroy profits if they were popular in the US.

US Profits > Sustainability

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the woman wanted one after our trip to Japan where it washed the lady box with heated water and then dried it off with the touch of buttons. She also liked that the seat was heated.

I on the other hand was not ready for all that complicated shyt :heh:

I installed one in the house a couple months ago and she uses it nearly twice a day now.
Yeah I imagine bidets are great for women's hygiene. Asian women spraying the pussies after every time they go :ohlawd:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
copped a direct flight to madrid for 490 a few months ago for next april

kinda scary about visiting france and germany bc of all that shyt going down there :patrice:

Nothing to be scared of breh...I was in Frankfurt last week....I loved it...:blessed:felt like home again...so much luv the women gave to a ninja... anyway...check it out

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Actually going to Dubai the end of October... I need some spots to hit up... last time I was in Dubai back in 2011...I didn't do much...I was with my ex...this time though...its a solo trip:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Sir

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
fukk around and get put on that isis jam screen

might just check out spain, the greek islands, italy and croatia

heard croatia has some unreal islands. ive read in a few places that the :mjpls: is off the hook there tho

I'm hitting Santorini and Mykonos in a few weeks.

Actually going to Dubai the end of October... I need some spots to hit up... last time I was in Dubai back in 2011...I didn't do much...I was with my ex...this time though...its a solo trip:blessed:

I'm in the nomaddness Facebook group, they have a annual yacht party on Halloween which I hear is amazing. Other than that it depends on what you want to do.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Brehs bout to go to Costa Rica with the lady this coming week. Jaco beach to be specific. Do you all have any tips on what to do?
Lemon Zest is good and you can eat like a king for about $50 before alcohol. Look up my pics and you'll see the type of food they serve. If you like sushi Arigatos on Jacos main drag was very fresh and made by actual Japanese people. We stayed at Pumilio hotel and if you haven't picked your lodging yet you need to stay there. There's only 10 rooms so it's very private and setup well for smash action if you opt for the private balcony suite. My boy Krishna will take care of you and your lady and book anything you want to see or do. We drove down there and if you know how to drive a manual transmission I recommend that so you can get around freely within the country without having to rely on buses.

Go down to Manuel Antonio and see the animals and beach down there. Keep a good eye on your shyt though cause the kapuchin monkeys will jump down from the trees and steal your shyt. Eat at La Avion if you do make the trip, it's a hollowed out ww2 plane and the views of the ocean and islands of the pacific are awesome.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Last time I stayed at this JW Marriott in Seoul, my bathtub flooded the bathroom from faulty plumbing. I think they remembered and upgraded my room this time

IC2hrdL.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemon Zest is good and you can eat like a king for about $50 before alcohol. Look up my pics and you'll see the type of food they serve. If you like sushi Arigatos on Jacos main drag was very fresh and made by actual Japanese people. We stayed at Pumilio hotel and if you haven't picked your lodging yet you need to stay there. There's only 10 rooms so it's very private and setup well for smash action if you opt for the private balcony suite. My boy Krishna will take care of you and your lady and book anything you want to see or do. We drove down there and if you know how to drive a manual transmission I recommend that so you can get around freely within the country without having to rely on buses.

Go down to Manuel Antonio and see the animals and beach down there. Keep a good eye on your shyt though cause the kapuchin monkeys will jump down from the trees and steal your shyt. Eat at La Avion if you do make the trip, it's a hollowed out ww2 plane and the views of the ocean and islands of the pacific are awesome.
:ohhh: You stayed at pumilio?!

Breh I'm staying there too! How is it? Heard its private and low key. We going out there with my homie and his wife. Second day were there were headed out to tortuga island for a catamaran trip . Trying to do atv and ziplining!

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: You stayed at pumilio?!

Breh I'm staying there too! How is it? Heard its private and low key. We going out there with my homie and his wife. Second day were there were headed out to tortuga island for a catamaran trip . Trying to do atv and ziplining!
Yuuup. It was one of the best hotel stays we've ever had and we have stayed at many hotels around the world. Top notch service. Go ahead and spring for a massage, Lupe and Consuela (not their actual names lol) were on point and was the highlight of our trip. If you've never been on an artv I would say book that through Pumilio. I was let down just a small bit because I wanted a more challenging course since I'm a very experienced rider. It was very private and low key, it's set in the mountain side tucked just far enough away from the main highway there to make it feel like a remote resort. You are in for a treat with that place, the breakfast was good as fk too.

We checked out a spice plantation and bought some herbs and exotic spices for cooking that was in quepos.

Jaco beach is nice too if you don't have your own wheels and can't make it down to Manuel Antonio beach/park.

Check my review of the place on Trip Advisor, it's under my name.

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy
Man I don't get how bidets aren't more popular in be west. After using bidets in Asia, it's disgusting to me how In the west you just wipe and go on about your day :scust:
Come to Italy.
The land of art, beaches, food, wine and bidets

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Sir