Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Dont know if this was posted earlier but this site has flights to Europe for cheap as hell out of NY and LA

WOW air - Cheap flights to Iceland and Europe

I just booked a trip for me and the wife to hit Europe this Thanksgiving :blessed:

Flying United direct for $590 a person out of here in Houston.

Going to jet set to Barcelona, Paris, take a train to Amsterdam then fly to London, then fly back to Barcelona :win:

im not you

All Star
Daps
Dont know if this was posted earlier but this site has flights to Europe for cheap as hell out of NY and LA

WOW air - Cheap flights to Iceland and Europe

I just booked a trip for me and the wife to hit Europe this Thanksgiving :blessed:

Flying United direct for $590 a person out of here in Houston.

Going to jet set to Barcelona, Paris, take a train to Amsterdam then fly to London, then fly back to Barcelona :win:

copped a direct flight to madrid for 490 a few months ago for next april

kinda scary about visiting france and germany bc of all that shyt going down there :patrice:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
copped a direct flight to madrid for 490 a few months ago for next april

kinda scary about visiting france and germany bc of all that shyt going down there :patrice:
Yeah it was cheaper if we had scheduled it for next year but we wanted our 3rd passport stamp this year instead of waiting. Probably going to hit up Chile next year since the wife wants to see penguins and then we have a wedding to attend in Belize. I dont think we will get a third destination in next year unless its the South Pacific for cheap. There was a couple flights to the Philippines for $400 but we wanted to see Europe first.

We aint scared of getting hit by a terrorist attack :birdman:

No seriously the chances of you or any of us actually getting caught up in an attack is slim to none as far as odds are concerned. I think right now is the perfect time to go since the exchange rate is almost 1:1 so its like spending money here and not losing your shirt on goods/services over there. Also who knows if Isis turns Europe into a complete shyt hole in the next 3 or 4 years to where no one will even want to visit at all because these Syrians dont know hot to fkn act :ufdup:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Going To Honolulu In November With The Lady, Staying By Waikiki Beach

2 Things I Got Pre Planned Are The Hike Up Diamond Head And The Luau At The Polynesian Cultural Center.

I Heard That's The Best Most Authentic One. I Got A Package That Includes All These Native Activies, Canu Rides, VIP Passes To This Big Show They Do And Of Course The Luau Itself

We're Just Gonna Do One "Dress Up Expensive" Dinner Night, Was Thinking About Going To This Place Called "Top Of Waikiki" It's A Revolving Resturant But I Dunno

Any Suggestions From People Who Benn There Would Be Appreciated

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going To Honolulu In November With The Lady, Staying By Waikiki Beach

2 Things I Got Pre Planned Are The Hike Up Diamond Head And The Luau At The Polynesian Cultural Center.

I Heard That's The Best Most Authentic One. I Got A Package That Includes All These Native Activies, Canu Rides, VIP Passes To This Big Show They Do And Of Course The Luau Itself

We're Just Gonna Do One "Dress Up Expensive" Dinner Night, Was Thinking About Going To This Place Called "Top Of Waikiki" It's A Revolving Resturant But I Dunno

Any Suggestions From People Who Benn There Would Be Appreciated

hanauma bay snorkeling.
google it, shyt is :wow:
Jetblue is going to start offering $99 flights to Cuba :wow:

when? :ohhh:

thought u needed special circumstances to go there still (for americans).. im on the first flight out of SFO when they start :wow:
need to go to cuba before these demons put a bunch of mcdonalds n starbucks all over havana :scust:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@KologeroBx be prepared to spend a grip, Hawaii is expensive as shyt :francis:

Already went to Cuba last July and I'm going again in September :blessed: hurry up and go before it turns into DR :scusthov:

I Heard Breh, Every Check Me And My Girl Putting Something Aside For Spending Money Out There

The Trip And That Luau Package Is Already Paid Off, Other Then That 1 Dinner I'm Tryna Keep The Food Budget Low Key

My Plan Is To Pay All Activities Off Before I Even Get There

I'm Really Excited, My First Time There, We Flying On Hawaiian Airlines And I Got Us A Lei Greeting For When We Land :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
hanauma bay snorkeling.
google it, shyt is :wow:

when? :ohhh:

thought u needed special circumstances to go there still (for americans).. im on the first flight out of SFO when they start :wow:
need to go to cuba before these demons put a bunch of mcdonalds n starbucks all over havana :scust:

August 31

JetBlue launches $99 flights to Cuba

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I Heard Breh, Every Check Me And My Girl Putting Something Aside For Spending Money Out There

The Trip And That Luau Package Is Already Paid Off, Other Then That 1 Dinner I'm Tryna Keep The Food Budget Low Key

My Plan Is To Pay All Activities Off Before I Even Get There

I'm Really Excited, My First Time There, We Flying On Hawaiian Airlines And I Got Us A Lei Greeting For When We Land :wow:

Hawaii :blessed:

Never been to Honolulu, but Hawaii really is paradise.

Food is expensive. If you got a fridge in your hotel go to Walmart or Safeway and stock up on the essentials.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Hawaii :blessed:

Never been to Honolulu, but Hawaii really is paradise.

Food is expensive. If you got a fridge in your hotel go to Walmart or Safeway and stock up on the essentials.
I have never been to Hawaii. Which island/city should I go to first?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't get how bidets aren't more popular in be west. After using bidets in Asia, it's disgusting to me how In the west you just wipe and go on about your day :scust:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Man I don't get how bidets aren't more popular in be west. After using bidets in Asia, it's disgusting to me how In the west you just wipe and go on about your day :scust:
Yeah the woman wanted one after our trip to Japan where it washed the lady box with heated water and then dried it off with the touch of buttons. She also liked that the seat was heated.

I on the other hand was not ready for all that complicated shyt :heh:

I installed one in the house a couple months ago and she uses it nearly twice a day now.