Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Are you using an smart phone to take your pics?

This is the only picture I used a smart phone on.

WY6s71F.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This is the only picture I used a smart phone on.

WY6s71F.jpg
Yea I'm think My about getting a camera my iPhone can't capture everything I need it to. What kinda be of camera do you uses?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea I'm think My about getting a camera my iPhone can't capture everything I need it to. What kinda be of camera do you uses?
I don't get how people just travel with a their phone as their camera. They've come a long way since they first dropped no doubt, and they're good for vacations like Disneyland, basic sightseeing, or if you're just gonna fukk around on the beach, but I had to get a semi-decent camera (haven't invested in a dslr since I don't shoot that much) for travel. I remember going to japan and I'm trying to capture majestic scenery on a regular Nikon point and shoot, promised myself that was my last time abroad with a bunk camera.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yes sir.....the best beach I've ever been to in my life.......7 mile beach......clear blue water, white sand, people relaxing. Worth the trip.
I'm late as fukk on this but yeah I hit the 7 mile beach too and that shyt was beautiful. It was part of a cruise but I'm contemplating just taking a trip straight there.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Is 10 days enough to traverse Cuba[cienfuegos, havana, trinidad,and a beach]/DR[santo domingo]/Haiti [port au prince]?

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
That time of year ago, us London boys came over to Vegas to tear shyt up for July 4th weekend and a few days after.

Been America so many times but still shocked how chicks are still amazed at our accent lol, easy pickings
:win:

Future @ Drais
:banderas:

Metro Boomin @ Light

DJ Esco @ Drais

Rae Sremmurd@ Hakkasan

Ratchet Hoes all over
:myman:

Shopping @ Target
:blessed:

Missing out at all the stuff we don't have in the UK
:mjcry:

Only way to travel - that IT contractor life
:win:
20160629_165741.jpg

1st time at MGM, wouldnt stay again, would go back to the Cosmo
20160629_221210.jpg

20160701_161210.jpg

Future was TOOOOOOOOO much
20160704_015735.jpg

1st and last experience of a EDM pool party, was free at MGM, glad we never paid
:scust:
IMG_20160703_WA0062.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

This is what my camera looks like. Would like to get something smaller though. It's fairly large. So I either have to carry it around my neck/hand or keep it in my camera bag which starts to get heavy with a few lenses and accessories in there.

canon-60d.jpg

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No never been. I actually would go, but with all the unrest in the area I'd be a little hesitant at the moment. Why Kiev? Seems like a very random place to go in the world.
The unrest is in the eastern part of Ukraine. Kiev, lviv Odessa etc are safe.

I have not been to Europe in several years and I want to go but as a student I don't have much of a budget and Ukraine is dirt cheap. When I travel I like seeing recent historical shyt so Chernobyl has been on my bucket list and there's a lot of ww2 stuff there. I'll be visiting a couple of the neighboring countries too.

• Dap
Reactions: Sir