Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The stories just seem:zzz:when there are no women involved

The main (and probably only) motivation for traveling is the women. I don't give a shyt about sightseeing or taking pictures of landmarks. I'd rather stare at a nice pair of t*ts than stare at the Giza Pyramids.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
respect for this thread. im going to be travelling alot from now on,so this gives me some ideas.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Copped my passport and want to head over to Europe for a few weeks. Anybody got any tips/pointers?

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Copped my passport and want to head over to Europe for a few weeks. Anybody got any tips/pointers?

Somewhere like London or Berlin for a first trip would be best. Great cities and everyone speaks English. Stockholm is great as well but the weather will be freezing.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Somewhere like London or Berlin for a first trip would be best. Great cities and everyone speaks English. Stockholm is great as well but the weather will be freezing.

Yeah London is where I expect to spend most of my time...I need some info on which hotels to stay at, places to hit up, neighborhoods to "explore"...shyt like that.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Bucuresti, Zurich :eat: But that sh*t ain't cheap b. Now is also a good time to visit Constanza :ehh: :dj2:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Best Beaches: Beat the New York City Heat | BlackAtlas

Best Beaches: Beat the New York City Heat
NY - Other, New York

View the full image
Living in the thriving metropolis that is New York City has its advantages; however, when the summer rolls through, all you can think about is your fantasy beach home off the coast of Aruba. Well, a beach getaway may be much closer to your concrete jungle than you think. A day trip to the beach is ideal, especially if you have prior professional or personal commitments or cannot afford a full-fledged beach getaway. All you need is good company, a tasty picnic, beach gear, sunblock, and you’re good to go. Public transportation is important to any city dweller, therefore we’ve gathered the most accessible and affordable beaches neighboring your concrete jungle. Whether you’re melting from no AC or simply aching for a change of scenery, check out these four sandy NYC havens for a cool 'daycation.'

Manhattan
Water Taxi Beach (South Street Pier & Governor’s Island)

Brooklyn
Brighton Beach
Coney Island
Manhattan Beach

Queens
Jacob Riis Park Beach
Rockaway Beach
Breezy Point Beach

Bronx
Orchard Beach

Long Island
Fire Island
Ditch Plains
Cooper’s Beach
Jones Beach State Park
Long Beach

Staten Island
Franklin D. Roosevelt Beach
Great Kills Park
Wolfe’s Pond Beach

:mjpls: what yall TriStaters know about these beaches??

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i wanna go on a european tour...stay for like a month...go to amsterdam and smoke my head off...then go to france for a few days to sight see..then go to england...then germany...then spain..then italy to eat and by high fashion clothing and look at the roman wonders...then go back to amsterdam to smoke some more before i come back to the states

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:pacspit: at going to the beach in dirty azz Bronx, you'd come out of the water lookin' like the 3 eyed fish from the Simpsons

:heh: thats why I'm asking...I always see pics of people on Coney Island beaches...

coney_island_2.jpg

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Going to San Diego/LA for seven days and may take out to Tijuana while down there. Can someone give a brother any tips to see and do, especially in Tijuana that will not get me killed?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:mjpls: what yall TriStaters know about these beaches??

Orchard is good only if you want to play ball or walk up and down looking at females, don't even think about going in that water.

The court is the best spot to be too, cause depending on where people park a large portion of them have to walk past it.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yeah London is where I expect to spend most of my time...I need some info on which hotels to stay at, places to hit up, neighborhoods to "explore"...shyt like that.

i was looking at staying in london and them hotels are expensive as hell. I saw cheap places starting at 199 a night :childplease:. But berlin is a lot cheaper; closer to US prices and they looked a lot nicer.