Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This movie is giving me an adrenaline rush :picard::deadmanny:
- so you know it’s up there.

To make it worse There’s one of those lawn maintenance men right outside my house trimming the shrubs and trees with an electric saw and a weed trimmer thing with a mask on and overalls - I wasn’t ready for the timing. Dude looks like a half mask Jason
:bryan:
this is the guy who wrote and directed the strangers. someone should've told me that earlier. this is an instant watch

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I started watching it last night before bed, but I knew I wasn’t going to sleep if I kept watching. I’m finishing the second half now during the day
and it’s still scary asf :damn::damn:
They picked the absolute wrong time to not pick up the phone.
:francis::mjlol:
@The Hierophant im mad that you didn’t tell me this shyt is one for the books - this makes color of space look like child’s play
:lupe:
@BlackXCL i saw your comment- you watched this too? @Lord_nikon @MartyMcFly if you haven’t seen this, you HAVE to check this out - I put this right up there with Host, Dr. Sleep in terms of ominous dread and fear factor.
:whew:
I didn’t want to read through all
Of your comments until
I finished watching the entire movie.

i have this movie ready and loaded for Friday night Nicole
:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I know there will still be comedy in it but I think itll be more like ready or not, which wasn't meta at all. it was just a horror comedy but more black humor. I think if you take Scream in that direction, less commenting on the genre and just existing as its own thing, that would go a long way
Idk about this. The meta stuff is what set it apart from other franchises and ghostface isn’t nearly as interesting in a vacuum as Freddy, Jason, mike etc.

I’ll give it a shot but like we’ve all discussed, new people trying to kill Sydney for a 5th time was gonna be hard enough to believe with the meta sequel/reboot stuff to help explain why.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this is the guy who wrote and directed the strangers. someone should've told me that earlier. this is an instant watch
Oh word???!!
:ohhh:
Come to think of it, it does match that vibe.
thanks for letting me know. I have 37:11 to go. The Strangers is in my top 10, this beats that in my rankings. He needs to do more projects. Do you know who the distributor or production company is?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh word???!!
:ohhh:
Come to think of it, it does match that vibe.
thanks for letting me know. I have 37:11 to go. The Strangers is in my top 10, this beats that in my rankings. He needs to do more projects. Do you know who the distributor or production company is?

He did another movie a few years back. The Monster. like that one too although its a different vibe. He also co-wrote the strangers sequel. Looks like he's done more producing lately.

This one is distributed by RJLE Films

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Is this really dropping?
:deadrose:
MV5BYTg1Mjc4MTEtOWFlNC00OTU1LWIxZDctNWQ3ZDczMjA4NDcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTM5NjU4Njg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,562,1000_AL_.jpg

wNKAhr4RysDfDdAG6O5hbwoNub6.jpg
So do we ignore the child’s play that came out a couple years ago with a whole different chucky

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I HAD to see this movie “the dark and the wicked” that y’all are discussing. Scariest movie of the year- no debate. This right here - WTH???!!!!
:damn::damn:
And I’m still not finished watching. I’m 40 mins in and I’m supposed to be working but I have to finish til the end. I’m glued-
:merchant::merchant:
v1.bTsxMzU1MDUzNDtqOzE4NjUxOzEyMDA7MTA4MDsxNjAw
:ohhh: I gotta watch when I get off work

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Idk about this. The meta stuff is what set it apart from other franchises and ghostface isn’t nearly as interesting in a vacuum as Freddy, Jason, mike etc.

I’ll give it a shot but like we’ve all discussed, new people trying to kill Sydney for a 5th time was gonna be hard enough to believe with the meta sequel/reboot stuff to help explain why.
Kill Sidney in the opening scene and they can avoid that problem altogether.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I HAD to see this movie “the dark and the wicked” that y’all are discussing. Scariest movie of the year- no debate. This right here - WTH???!!!!
:damn::damn:
And I’m still not finished watching. I’m 40 mins in and I’m supposed to be working but I have to finish til the end. I’m glued-
:merchant::merchant:
v1.bTsxMzU1MDUzNDtqOzE4NjUxOzEyMDA7MTA4MDsxNjAw
^^^^ The Exorcist meets The Conjuring meets The Outsider combined with Paranormal Activity.

The last 15 mins of this movie ending :damn::damn::damn::damn:
Bryan Bertino is one sick twist of a writer - what in the ????!!!!!!
:mjlol::mjlol:
8/10

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: I gotta watch when I get off work
This movie was like “fuk a trope, I’m going to hit you with every mixed bag of horror elements that I can put in a 1.5 hr movie” -

:deadrose:
I’m traumatized. This movie better have a sequel or prequel; I need answers off the psychological torture alone. Bertino better not drop the ball, he needs to continue and let this movie be the start of a franchise along the lines of the Conjuring series.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kill Sidney in the opening scene and they can avoid that problem altogether.
tenor.gif
You are not saying shyt!!! Dafuqqqqq??? What’s the point of bringing her back to kill her Jada style in the opening credits,
:dahell::mjtf:

Sydney IS Scream and Scream is Sydney - one cannot exist in concert without the other. Then it’s not a Scream movie without Sydney, it’s just a regular slasher movie.
:what: