Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
BREHS ... this shyt right here :wow: :wow:

r_600_800

thoughts? best shyt ive seen in a few years.

Hmmm

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Watched a couple of Stuart Gordon flicks from the 00's..

Dagon
k6yxkkdjckanoziis3pt.jpg

I thought this was a decent flick. It has wacl CGI in some of the scenes and some of the other scenes specifically when the main characters fight off the monsters are a little goofy, but there are some good jump scares in it throughout, the story is dope too.
I really liked this movie.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I HAD to see this movie “the dark and the wicked” that y’all are discussing. Scariest movie of the year- no debate. This right here - WTH???!!!!
:damn::damn:
And I’m still not finished watching. I’m 40 mins in and I’m supposed to be working but I have to finish til the end. I’m glued-
:merchant::merchant:
v1.bTsxMzU1MDUzNDtqOzE4NjUxOzEyMDA7MTA4MDsxNjAw

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh, this movie has an almost relentless sense of dread through it's entire running time. It is a very deliberately shot move but it never feels like its dragging; its almost like the slowness of the film just adds to the dread.
And it is demonic as hell.
I started watching it last night before bed, but I knew I wasn’t going to sleep if I kept watching. I’m finishing the second half now during the day
and it’s still scary asf :damn::damn:
They picked the absolute wrong time to not pick up the phone.
:francis::mjlol:
@The Hierophant im mad that you didn’t tell me this shyt is one for the books - this makes color of space look like child’s play
:lupe:
@BlackXCL i saw your comment- you watched this too? @Lord_nikon @MartyMcFly if you haven’t seen this, you HAVE to check this out - I put this right up there with Host, Dr. Sleep in terms of ominous dread and fear factor.
:whew:
I didn’t want to read through all
Of your comments until
I finished watching the entire movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Scream 5: Kevin Williamson says new film won't be a meta-horror movie

New Scream won't be meta but Williamson says it was time for a new approach.

I started watching it last night before bed, but I knew I wasn’t going to sleep if I kept watching. I’m finishing the second half now during the day
and it’s still scary asf :damn::damn:
They picked the absolute wrong time to not pick up the phone.
:francis::mjlol:
@The Hierophant im mad that you didn’t tell me this shyt is one for the books - this makes color of space look like child’s play
:lupe:
@BlackXCL i saw your comment- you watched this too? @Lord_nikon @MartyMcFly if you haven’t seen this, you HAVE to check this out - I put this right up there with Host, Dr. Sleep in terms of ominous dread and fear factor
:whew:

I'm adding it now because you all keep raving about it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I HAD to see this movie “the dark and the wicked” that y’all are discussing. Scariest movie of the year- no debate. This right here - WTH???!!!!
:damn::damn:
And I’m still not finished watching. I’m 40 mins in and I’m supposed to be working but I have to finish til the end. I’m glued-
:merchant::merchant:
v1.bTsxMzU1MDUzNDtqOzE4NjUxOzEyMDA7MTA4MDsxNjAw
shyt is wild!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m at This scene in the trailer with the old man holding the gun and the lady has the knife.

the sound effects And those jerky cut movements that she’s doing, oh my gawdddd :lupe::lupe:
F it - work can wait an extra 40 mins- this shyt is CRAZY
:deadrose:
so are they being possessed or what??!! Who’s the old man in the hat??
:mindblown:
nvm - Don’t answer that, I’ll be back on later

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The most surprising thing Williamson could do for Scream 5 is just make it a straight up slasher horror movie.

I know there will still be comedy in it but I think itll be more like ready or not, which wasn't meta at all. it was just a horror comedy but more black humor. I think if you take Scream in that direction, less commenting on the genre and just existing as its own thing, that would go a long way

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Scream 5: Kevin Williamson says new film won't be a meta-horror movie

New Scream won't be meta but Williamson says it was time for a new approach.

I'm adding it now because you all keep raving about it
This movie is giving me an adrenaline rush :picard::deadmanny:
- so you know it’s up there.

To make it worse There’s one of those lawn maintenance men right outside my house trimming the shrubs and trees with an electric saw and a weed trimmer thing with a mask on and overalls - I wasn’t ready for the timing. Dude looks like a half mask Jason
:bryan: