Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The average Scream fan would be mad asf if that happened. No one wants to wait 15 yrs to see the main and favorite character get killed off. That’s like killing Jamie Lee Curtis off from Halloween like they did that one Halloween movie in the beginning of the scene and it essentially killed the entire franchise until it was revived in 2007.
I’d argue a lot more than that killed that franchise lol. Although that movie was still and is still one of the highest grossing in the franchise.

Also Jamie asked to be killed. She was furious they were doing a sequel and wanted out :russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I disagree. Dark and the Wicked was much scarier, darker and ominous. Color Out of Space - it didn’t impact me as much as this. It was good but this was more shock horror throughout. But you like Lovecraftian and COS had a visible monster with that blob thing so I can see why you like that over this. COS was more visual - that purple pink background hue through the whole movie was kind of distracting imo. DAW was exactly what I like most - dark, depths of despair, psychological, paranoia-paranormal, evil entity haunted unknown presences. The ending added to the tone of the movie for me. The lingering doubt and doom with the mental manipulation which spiraled
—-
On that note,
Kind of what I plan to do to @Jello Biafra if he keeps expressing his obvious bias talking about Sydney being killed off in Scream
:ld:
I also didn't like the DAW ending. :francis: you telling me you Iiked that? I was right with you until that ending. Also COS had Nick Cage just being himself for half the movie :mjlol:.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’d argue a lot more than that killed that franchise lol. Although that movie was still and is still one of the highest grossing in the franchise.

Also Jamie asked to be killed. She was furious they were doing a sequel and wanted out :russ:
You couldn’t just give me have that win??
:beli:
you didn’t have to Michael Myers my entire commentary, McFly.
:martin:

what I’m saying is that Sydney was an integral part of the franchise - she can’t just be dismissed or replaced. He brings up Sydney in every Scream mention like she was an “extra” on the casting room floor

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You couldn’t just give me have that win??
you didn’t have to Michael Myers my entire commentary, McFly.
:martin:

what I’m saying is that Sydney was an integral part of the franchise - she can’t just be dismissed or replaced. He brings up Sydney in every Scream mention like she was an “extra” on the casting room floor
I just did what he was going to do and it would’ve been mean and you two would be fighting. So yeah lol. I’m trying to save all of us.

And we’ve talked about Syd. I agree with you about her being tied to the franchise but I also think if the franchise wants to continue beyond a fifth installment, it’s time to clear the board. Scream is a lot of things but it’s also generational trauma. Time to move to another generation and let them have their own stories

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I also didn't like the DAW ending. :francis: you telling me you Iiked that? I was right with you until that ending. Also COS had Nick Cage just being himself for half the movie :mjlol:.
Wow y’all are on one today. I said that I liked the movie and the ending didn’t have a negative affect on my perception of the movie and I explained why. So you’re just going to ignore and dismiss my response?
I see that my services are no longer needed in this thread today. Good day gentlemen - I’ll go back into my corner as you all wish as you continue to quash my comments
:scust:
d8b57ca474504cda37f814bbf5cafcf2.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just did what he was going to do and it would’ve been mean and you two would be fighting. So yeah lol. I’m trying to save all of us.

And we’ve talked about Syd. I agree with you about her being tied to the franchise but I also think if the franchise wants to continue beyond a fifth installment, it’s time to clear the board. Scream is a lot of things but it’s also generational trauma. Time to move to another generation and let them have their own stories
:dead::dead::deadrose::laff:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I HAD to see this movie “the dark and the wicked” that y’all are discussing. Scariest movie of the year- no debate. This right here - WTH???!!!!
:damn::damn:
And I’m still not finished watching. I’m 40 mins in and I’m supposed to be working but I have to finish til the end. I’m glued-
:merchant::merchant:
v1.bTsxMzU1MDUzNDtqOzE4NjUxOzEyMDA7MTA4MDsxNjAw

didn’t really like the trailer so been skipping it but after reading your response, will watch tonight...

:ufdup:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Wow y’all are on one today. I said that I liked the movie and the ending didn’t have a negative affect on my perception of the movie and I explained why. So you’re just going to ignore and dismiss my response?
I see that my services are no longer needed in this thread today. Good day gentlemen - I’ll go back into my corner as you all wish as you continue to quash my comments
:scust:
d8b57ca474504cda37f814bbf5cafcf2.gif
Sorry I have a sinus infection so I didn't read all of.it. my fault.