Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Love this movie

Someone tell me about this dark and the wicked
Bruh, this movie has an almost relentless sense of dread through it's entire running time. It is a very deliberately shot move but it never feels like its dragging; its almost like the slowness of the film just adds to the dread.
And it is demonic as hell.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
BREHS ... this shyt right here :wow: :wow:

r_600_800

thoughts? best shyt ive seen in a few years.
Not even finished and this shyt heat rocks.:ahh:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Bruh, this movie has an almost relentless sense of dread through it's entire running time. It is a very deliberately shot move but it never feels like its dragging; its almost like the slowness of the film just adds to the dread.
The atompsheric tension is nuts.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That ending.:francis: ya'll really fukking with that?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The ending was about the only thing I took issue with in this movie.
But I've gotten used to these demon possession type flicks not being able to stick the landing so I don't hold that against them as much as I used to.
I'm more on the cosmic horror scale so this kind of jump scare ending really didn't do it for me. Movie was good don't get me wrong but somethings could have been explained. Was the theme of the movie how grief can ruin you?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm more on the cosmic horror scale so this kind of jump scare ending really didn't do it for me. Movie was good don't get me wrong but somethings could have been explained. Was the theme of the movie how grief can ruin you?
That was how I read the film and that basically there was a evil spirit/demon feeding off of the grief in that family and pushing them to do things that would just cause them all more anguish.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s about time - took them long enough HBO Max is finally available on Amazon Fire TV

New York(CNN Business)It took a while, but HBO Max is finally available on Amazon Fire TV.

The new streaming service will be on Amazon Fire devices starting Tuesday, WarnerMedia announced Monday.

HBO Max is the focal point of WarnerMedia's entertainment empire, so adding Amazon Fire TV as a distributor is a big deal. Fire TV has more than 40 million monthly active users, which is more than Comcast's Xfinity service and puts it in the same range as streaming-device leader Roku. (WarnerMedia is also the parent company of CNN.)

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watched a couple of Stuart Gordon flicks from the 00's..

Dagon
k6yxkkdjckanoziis3pt.jpg

I thought this was a decent flick. It has wacl CGI in some of the scenes and some of the other scenes specifically when the main characters fight off the monsters are a little goofy, but there are some good jump scares in it throughout, the story is dope too.

King of the Ants
King_of_the_ants_01.jpg

The movie was OK, not bad just OK... It's more of a crime thriller with horror elements thrown into it. Norm from Cheers is a goon in this tho..:mjlol: