Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
what a horrible company. i can imagine the thanksgiving and christmas ones will be exclusive to apple as well
That's some bullshyt.
I still would watch The Great Pumpkin on network TV every year with commercials and all just for the nostalgia factor alone.
:mjcry:
Imma download The Great Pumpkin and watch it on my PLex just as a fukk you to Apple.
When I first read the headline, I thought to myself, "Alright. Who got offended by this?" And then I just saw it was bought by Apple. Of course in this climate, I could see someone getting offended by something in a Charlie Brown cartoon.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When I first read the headline, I thought to myself, "Alright. Who got offended by this?" And then I just saw it was bought by Apple. Of course in this climate, I could see someone getting offended by something in a Charlie Brown cartoon.

What headline? That it's no longer on broadcast tv?

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I remember seeing "Sinister" in theaters, and I remember it was atmospheric, and well crafted, some kind of questionable taste wise material with kids being killed, or something I can't remember. And probably way too many shots of Ethan Hakwe in some kind of old man sweater.
It’s a very good horror movie but also an hour and a half long commercial for old guy sweaters

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@MartyMcFly please tell @Jello Biafra to stop messing with my movie moments - he doesn’t like The Collector, he’s downplaying Texas Chainsaw Massacre and now he hates Sinister; he’s mean and he’s stealing my joy - my few minutes of horror moments that are already few and far between because of this lockdown affecting everything - he’s being super extra and I don’t like it. Tell him to Just let me live in what I have to look forward to
:sadbron: