Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the scariest movie y'all watched this yr? :feedme: No possession/catholic shyt pls that shyt ain't scary and I hate those movies :bryan: doesn't have to be a new release either

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think I’m going Friday the 13th. Halloween is the best movie out of these franchises but the only other movie I’d miss from that series is Halloween 2018. F13 has 5 movies that are extremely rewatchable

Easily..but
Halloween is the best film out of all those. Not great franchise.
I went with Nightmare because the first movie and Dream Warrior are my favorite movies from all of these 4 franchises.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What would happen if “Siri” or “Alexa” was possessed by a psychologically manipulative a.i. demon - this is crazy
:deadmanny:
Letting all of your devices get in your head.
a-m-i-netflix-horror-review.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I Know What You Did Last Summer Series Coming To Amazon
paS3F5k.jpg

The horror drama comes from 'Preacher' veteran Sara Goodman.

Amazon is dipping into the late '90s nostalgia well with a series based on I Know What You Did Last Summer.

The tech giant has greenlit a YA horror drama based on the 1997 movie and its source material, a 1973 novel by Lois Duncan. The show will share a premise with the movie, in which a group of teenagers is stalked by a killer a year after a fatal accident on their graduation night, but put a modern spin on the material.

Sara Goodman (Preacher, Gossip Girl) is writing and executive producing the show, which comes from Amazon Studios and Sony Pictures TV. Sony's Columbia Pictures released the film, which starred Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe and Freddie Prinze Jr. and grossed $125 million worldwide.

"We are thrilled to have I Know What You Did Last Summer with our incredible partners at Amazon Studios," said Sony Pictures TV Studios co-president Jason Clodfelter. "Neal Moritz and Original Film's development consistently fires on all cylinders and that is proven once again with Sara Goodman’s contemporary and pulsating character weaving suspense thriller."

Added Albert Cheng, COO and co-head of television at Amazon Studios, "The best horror franchises always have another scare coming, and this I Know What You Did Last Summer series from Sara Goodman is a perfectly twisted update to the iconic slasher movie. Any way you slice it, our global Prime Video customers will love this modern take on the fan favorite film."

Along with Goodman, executive producers are Shay Hatten, Original Film's Moritz and Pavun Shetty, Erik Feig and Atomic Monster's James Wan, Rob Hackett and Michael Clear.

I Know What You Did is one of a host of Amazon series based on well-known IP, ranging from Jack Ryan and Bosch to The Boys to the forthcoming Lord of the Rings.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's the scariest movie y'all watched this yr? :feedme: No possession/catholic shyt pls that shyt ain't scary and I hate those movies :bryan: doesn't have to be a new release either
This is a hard question, too many movies come to mind to pick from one overall scariest. Scariest this year- I would say “Host”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This Monsterland series is pure shyt. I know that I said I wasn’t going to watch anymore but I had to watch the episode with Nicole Begarie in New Orleans out of curiosity. I lost respect for her as a person and as an actress off that episode. Wtf was she thinking?? Horrible beyond words and unexplainable. I was really rooting for her too after the Sleepy Hollow series. Disappointing
:scust::scust:
This ep Was disgusting - she plays a desperate poor single mother married to a white man bc he “saved” her. Turns out he’s a child molesting pedo as “the monster” but stays with him bc he’s rich and she doesn’t want to go back to her “old lifestyle” - she doesn’t even stand up for her son. F this series. Dumb ass bytch - this shyt put me in a bad damn mood. Talk about low bar and racial disparaging stereotype roles. Worst thing I’ve seen in years . I stuck with it hoping to that she plays the redemption role and a sense of justice but no - nothing. Nothing at all. Symbolism this was not.

Last edited: