Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Everything about that sounds like a perfect “blind” watch: short and easily available :blessed:
You haven’t seen it yet??!! That’s your assignment for this week - get to watching. The scares were refreshing. I give that movie 4.5/5 night lights
:blessed:
some weird stuff happened after I watched it though - could be coincidence but who knows
:lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Jello Biafra i finished watching Bly Manor - The backstory within the backstory of a backstory build up over a
bitter vengeful ghost who killed innocent people and children bc she was mad at her sister for stealing her valuable items.

so was Dani the old lady narrating the story? Did Rebecca kill herself bc Peter told her to??
:mindblown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This Monsterland series is pure shyt. I know that I said I wasn’t going to watch anymore but I had to watch the episode with Nicole Begarie in New Orleans out of curiosity. I lost respect for her as a person and as an actress off that episode. Wtf was she thinking?? Horrible beyond words and unexplainable. I was really rooting for her too after the Sleepy Hollow series. Disappointing
:scust::scust:
This ep Was disgusting - she plays a desperate poor single mother married to a white man bc he “saved” her. Turns out he’s a child molesting pedo as “the monster” but stays with him bc he’s rich and she doesn’t want to go back to her “old lifestyle” - she doesn’t even stand up for her son. F this series. Dumb ass bytch - this shyt put me in a bad damn mood. Talk about low bar and racial disparaging stereotype roles. Worst thing I’ve seen in years . I stuck with it hoping to that she plays the redemption role and a sense of justice but no - nothing. Nothing at all. Symbolism this was not.
Told you it was garbage.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Tremors: Making Perfection
A brand new documentary from Universal Pictures telling the fabulous story of one of the most unique films ever made - Tremors.
Hear from Kevin Bacon, Michael Gross, S.S. Wilson, Brent Maddock, Ron Underwood, Alec Gillis and many more on the making of the iconic comedy horror movie. 30 minutes.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra i finished watching Bly Manor - The backstory within the backstory of a backstory build up over a
bitter vengeful ghost who killed innocent people and children bc she was mad at her sister for stealing her valuable items.

so was Dani the old lady narrating the story? Did Rebecca kill herself bc Peter told her to??
:mindblown:
Nah the old lady narrating the movie was Jamie the gardener. She was at a grown up Flora's wedding (remember the part where Owen the cook told Jamie and Dani that the kids seemed to have forgotten everything that happened at Bly Manor?) where she told the story to some of the wedding party including Flora, Miles and Owen the cook.
Rebecca was tucked away in a memory while Peter had control of her body and he "committed suicide" as Rebecca so that her ghost would be trapped at Bly with him forever.
And Viola, the vengeful ghost, is the reason why anyone who died on Bly grounds was stuck there because her rage created a vortex that trapped all other spirits in her vicinity.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My pops all amped off this new Hill House season.
Didnt see the 1st one.
Like this some new Air Force edition.

:deadmanny:
I can't say anything...I get like that for American Horror Story seasons despite knowing that I'll likely be disappointed by the end of the season.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am going to watch this later tonight. I started watching it a little while I was at work but had to stop.
I won't say anything else about except that the one thing I liked most about it was the choice of a dude as protagonist instead of a woman. The masculine energy of a dude facing off with Jason made things a bit different than when he is up against a woman.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah the old lady narrating the movie was Jamie the gardener. She was at a grown up Flora's wedding (remember the part where Owen the cook told Jamie and Dani that the kids seemed to have forgotten everything that happened at Bly Manor?) where she told the story to some of the wedding party including Flora, Miles and Owen the cook.
Rebecca was tucked away in a memory while Peter had control of her body and he "committed suicide" as Rebecca so that her ghost would be trapped at Bly with him forever.
And Viola, the vengeful ghost, is the reason why anyone who died on Bly grounds was stuck there because her rage created a vortex that trapped all other spirits in her vicinity.
:ohhh: Thx. I was all types of confused.
Dani actually sacrificed herself in the lake to essentially kill the curse and cycle of vengeance. I hate what they did to Hannah’s character. The little boy killed her by pushing her into the well bc he was possessed?