Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched Tales From the Hood 3 today. Much better than 2, which was pretty easy since 2 was one of the worst movies of all time.

The best story was probably the last one with the sneakers, but the acting in all of them was very good. The stories were somewhat predictable, the CGI was pretty bad (expected) but not a terrible watch.

I think this would be better served as an anthology TV series so the writing can bake a little more, but I’d watch part 4 if they decide to make another.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ohhh: Thx. I was all types of confused.
Dani actually sacrificed herself in the lake to essentially kill the curse and cycle of vengeance. I hate what they did to Hannah’s character. The little boy killed her by pushing her into the well bc he was possessed?
Yeah, he was possessed by Peter when he pushed Hannah into the well.
And I was disappointed by Hannah's story arc because it seemed to be setting her up to be important and she ended up being pretty unimportant to the larger story.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Don't Look Back
Caitlin Kramer, a woman overcoming a tragic past, is among several people who see a man being fatally assaulted. When the witnesses start dying mysteriously, she must unearth if they’re being targeted by a killer or something far more insidious.

This movie was not good at all.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watching "Evil Eye" on Amazon.
This Indian girl is fiiiiiiine!

:takedat:

Edit

Oh! Shes from that show Glow.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching "Evil Eye" on Amazon.
This Indian girl is fiiiiiiine!

:takedat:

Edit

Oh! Shes from that show Glow.
The woman who played the mom in that was really pretty back in the day when she starred in that movie with Denzel Washington:

6914d37ef4a64c74ec5dd7d20255747d.jpg

045ce582e84598bf91e653900eb0ba37.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read I Know What You Did The Summer in the 90's when I was maybe 11 or so, I think before the movie, and the book, even though it was YA was so much better than the movie, which entirely changed the killer, his motivation. A reset done well, would be very dope.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I read I Know What You Did The Summer in the 90's when I was maybe 11 or so, I think before the movie, and the book, even though it was YA was so much better than the movie, which entirely changed the killer, his motivation. A reset done well, would be very dope.
Sticking closer to the book would be cool but they would have to have a body count added in because if memory serves nobody dies in the book except for the kid Julie, Barry, Ray and Helen ran over.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sticking closer to the book would be cool but they would have to have a body count added in because if memory serves nobody dies in the book except for the kid Julie, Barry, Ray and Helen ran over.

Barry may have been in a coma or recovering from memory. They can add a few murders, but the terror of the stalking and the dread is what should really drive any good slasher/thriller in that style, not the murders.