Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Good looks for you Marty. Will check out your article.
:salute:
was wondering why you weren’t making many appearances in this thread as of late- Marty turned full time professional writer and reviewer - Martyhouse Productions LLC, Marvitas Ventures.
:leon::myman:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good looks for you Marty. Will check out your article.
:salute:
was wondering why you weren’t making many appearances in this thread as of late- Marty turned full time professional writer and reviewer - Martyhouse Productions LLC, Marvitas Ventures.
:leon::myman:
:russ: been writing my ass off, as you can see.

But yeah ill definitely be here more often in between writing shyt.

Right now tho? Amazon just dropped off that massive Friday the 13th special collection. Watching Friday part 2 now :ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:russ: been writing my ass off, as you can see.

But yeah ill definitely be here more often in between writing shyt.

Right now tho? Amazon just dropped off that massive Friday the 13th special collection. Watching Friday part 2 now :ehh:
We should have a writing competition!
Just to kinda test my own self.
Im writing a thriller called "All Night Long."
But i have some short stories i would like for yall to tell me if they are wack or not.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
John Carpenters Vampires has been making the rounds on various channels. My friends and I loved this movie when we were in 7th grade, and I have seen it since, but not for years. I am struck by the absurd amount of casual homophobia, and misogyny throughout.

At one point James Woods character says "Vampires aren't a bunch of fags, running around in costumes" for no real reason, than asks someone who he just roughed up, if he was aroused while he did it.

Then, a woman is repeatedly beat up, called a whore, hooker, bytch, and a crucial plot point involves Daniel Baldwin covering up his vampire bite, by claiming he "slugged the bytch"

:deadmanny: good god

edit: the actual lines

t's not like they're a bunch of fukkin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Eurotrash accents, all right?

You stand there with garlic around your neck, one of these buggers will bend you fukking over and take a walk up your strada chocolata

fukking stupid whore.

l was pissed. l don`t know. l fukking slugged her. Who cares?

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Carpenters Vampires has been making the rounds on various channels. My friends and I loved this movie when we were in 7th grade, and I have seen it since, but not for years. I am struck by the absurd amount of casual homophobia, and misogyny throughout.

At one point James Woods character says "Vampires aren't a bunch of fags, running around in costumes" for no real reason, than asks someone who he just roughed up, if he was aroused while he did it.

Then, a woman is repeatedly beat up, called a whore, hooker, bytch, and a crucial plot point involves Daniel Baldwin covering up his vampire bite, by claiming he "slugged the bytch"

:deadmanny: good god

edit: the actual lines

t's not like they're a bunch of fukkin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Eurotrash accents, all right?

You stand there with garlic around your neck, one of these buggers will bend you fukking over and take a walk up your strada chocolata

fukking stupid whore.

l was pissed. l don`t know. l fukking slugged her. Who cares?
The book was even better. Great movie