Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The Craft: Legacy
In Blumhouse’s continuation of the cult hit The Craft, an eclectic foursome of aspiring teenage witches get more than they bargained for as they lean into their newfound powers.
Written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones, the film stars Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, with Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny. Blumhouse and Red Wagon Entertainment are producing the film for Columbia Pictures.

they remade this film?????

:russ::laff::russ::laff::russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think you are the ONLY woman on this section of the forum. Bring all your non-scary friends along. Sign them up or invite them

BTW, that movie reminds me of:

There’s only like 6 women that comment on this entire website - so there’s that.
:francis:
Hell to the no I’m not inviting my friends - i would feel personal responsible for any inevitable negative reactions outside of this subforum and my conflict de-escalation skills are not exactly refined (y’all are cool but there’s a reason why TLR gave me woat even though my rep points are relatively high)
and I would like to still remain friends with them outside of the Internet sans the coli fukkery. Thanks but no thanks.
:francis::mjlol:

morris

Superstar
Daps
1.There’s only like 6 women that comment on this entire website - so there’s that.
Hell to the no I’m not inviting my friends - 2.i would feel personal responsible for any inevitable negative reactions outside of this subforum and my conflict de-escalation skills are not exactly refined (y’all are cool but there’s a reason why TLR gave me woat even though my rep points are relatively high)
3.and I would like to still remain friends with them outside of the Internet sans the coli fukkery. Thanks but no thanks.
:francis::mjlol:

1. there used to be wayyyy more. I met 4 in person (Harlem and W 14th area)

2-3. Emphasis on 'Non-scary' a chick that can't swim in real life drowns in e-life

But enough of that ish; whatchu and yo keedz going as for halloween ... if even leaving (rona in the cut)
51k1au6IbQL._AC_.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Who else loves the opening scene of Ghost Ship as much as I do?

Watching the decapitation scene as a kid:
:damn::lupe::merchant::picard:...what happened :sadbron:???! Nightmares for 4-6 days
————
watching the scene as an adult:
:yeshrug::deadrose:
Effective presentation,
the soothing relaxing mood music, in contrast to the violent gory mass decapitation- well done. (The lady reaching for the other half of her body :laff:) but overalll -
:smugdraper::obama:=
DESENSITIZATION COMPLETE

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Watching the decapitation scene as a kid:
:damn::lupe::merchant::picard:...what happened :sadbron:???! Nightmares for 4-6 days
————
watching the scene as an adult:
:yeshrug::deadrose:
Effective presentation,
the soothing relaxing mood music, in contrast to the violent gory mass decapitation- well done. (The lady reaching for the other half of her body :laff:) but overalll -
:smugdraper::obama:=
DESENSITIZATION COMPLETE
Lmao it really do be like that!

I remember how strange people like us approach horror whenever I meet someone that just doesn’t watch any horror at all because it’s too scary.