Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Craft: Legacy
In Blumhouse’s continuation of the cult hit The Craft, an eclectic foursome of aspiring teenage witches get more than they bargained for as they lean into their newfound powers.
Written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones, the film stars Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, with Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny. Blumhouse and Red Wagon Entertainment are producing the film for Columbia Pictures.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been thinking about 90s horror for my Halloween Month watch list and I haven't seen this one yet.

It's a nostalgia piece for me. I definitely think it's worth a look even if the visual effects don't stand up, I think the impact still comes across. I wanna go back to some horror joints that gave me scares when I was younger. Gotta find and rewatch the J-Lo joint the Cell next.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Current watch - Netflix, ASSIMILATE
f9456e68978247a481652b9e2a6f225b.jpg

Description
Three friends making a web series about their town discover that their neighbors are being killed and replaced by creatures who are perfect copies of their victims.
—-
Body Snatchers type vibe

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now they’re running with the DRACULA UNTOLD slander. Always sneak dissing the movies that I like - there’s a conspiracy. I’m not paranoid either, there’s a fungus amongus. I got my eye on all of y’all always disparaging my movie content.
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brehs, i saw some shyt on Netflix about Vampires in the bronx

:ohhh:
And brehettes. I comment here too - it’s not just men in here who watch horror movies.
:dahell::aicmon:
Description
Vampires vs. the Bronx is an upcoming American comedy horror film directed by Osmany Rodriguez and written by Osmany Rodriguez and Blaise Hemingway. The film follows a group of teenagers who are forced to protect their neighborhood in the Bronx when a gathering of vampires invades.
vampires-vs-the-bronx-poster-428x600.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Current watch - Netflix, ASSIMILATE
f9456e68978247a481652b9e2a6f225b.jpg

Description
Three friends making a web series about their town discover that their neighbors are being killed and replaced by creatures who are perfect copies of their victims.
—-
Body Snatchers type vibe
I enjoyed Assimilate.

It's like if CW or Freeform made Invasion of The Body Snatchers.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
And brehettes. I comment here too - it’s not just men in here who watch horror movies.
Description
Vampires vs. the Bronx is an upcoming American comedy horror film directed by Osmany Rodriguez and written by Osmany Rodriguez and Blaise Hemingway. The film follows a group of teenagers who are forced to protect their neighborhood in the Bronx when a gathering of vampires invades.
i hope this is as good as Shaun of the dead

morris

Superstar
Daps
Description
I think you are the ONLY woman on this section of the forum. Bring all your non-scary friends along. Sign them up or invite them

BTW, that movie reminds me of:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Blumhouse’s continuation of the cult hit The Craft, an eclectic foursome of aspiring teenage witches get more than they bargained for as they lean into their newfound powers.
Written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones, the film stars Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, with Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny. Blumhouse and Red Wagon Entertainment are producing the film for Columbia Pictures.

I’m IN!!! They dropped the trailer. :ooh:Let me go check this out.
7B3o.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This looks dope- I like the fact that it’s not a reboot or reimagining - they actually pay homage to the original from my era. Real interesting.
“Be careful, there’s a lot of weirdos out there”
Response- “we ARE the weirdos, mister”
I like this already.
tenor.gif