Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’ve never seen Psycho 2. I saw the first one but I wasn’t that impressed but then again I only saw it once and I think I was too young to really grasp it for what it was
Yeah I’d definitely give that a watch as an adult. There’s just stuff in it you will only recognize as an adult.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I’ve never seen Psycho 2. I saw the first one but I wasn’t that impressed but then again I only saw it once and I think I was too young to really grasp it for what it was
remove it from the classic that is hard to compare in terms of quality! The sequel is actually a pretty great effort..nice ending too.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah I’d definitely give that a watch as an adult. There’s just stuff in it you will only recognize as an adult.
Very true.i Remember that’s one of the first discussions that we all had when I first started posting in this thread - back during the Dominic days. Looking at movies with an adult lens will definitely change your interpretation.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@storyteller we should start a Horror YouTube podcast/ platform to spruce up this mundane Horror season. I have a great speaking voice and your a good, storyteller. @Marty McFly is already living the big life with his name and star reputation from his articles and media so he won’t need us. We can invite Jello on as our grumpy non-emotive special guest that doesn’t like anything and is mean to everybody, as a balance. I’m serious @The Hierophant could be our graphic design, visuals and Writing contributor
For when you start your podcast:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've never seen ANY of the Psycho sequels....and I think the OG Hitch is essentially perfect.

The crazy part is I agree but like Vertigo even more than Psycho. Rear Window is dope too, I feel like it's the inspiration for a gang of killer neighbor movies.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For when you start your podcast:

thank you. I have so many ideas but I keep getting distracted or having to prioritize.

You’re actually being nice to me
:picard::picard:
Good looking out :handshake:

:wtb:What are you up to??ive known you for 2 yrs in here to fall for the set up. Your niceness is a precursor. ill just sit back and wait for it.
:beli:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m watching a documentary. This is an origin story for The Candyman is based on an actual news article out of Chicago - never knew this.
:picard:

throughbathroommirror_cover.jpg

Ruthie Jean/Candyman murder set up of the film. While I didn’t know about the true story till 22 years after the film was released, it still remained chilling stuff. On April 22nd, 1987, Between 8:45 and 9:00 pm, Ruthie Mae McCoy was shot and killed by someone who gained access to her apartment via the passageway behind her medicine cabinet. It would take police a day and a half to enter her apartment to discover her body. The in depth news article I read detailing the crime and it’s aftermath entitled “They Came In Through The Bathroom Mirror” was written by Chicago writer Steve Bogira in 1987. It is a fascinating piece that details the horrors of the Chicago Housing Authority properties.

They Came in Through the Bathroom Mirror