Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Someone take my card -I need help. The temptation- get behind thee
:damn::damn:

WearyKeenHeifer-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That account has had me doing more impulse buying for shyt I don't need than I ever thought possible.
And you hooked me right in - like two addicted online shopper fiends. By the holidays we will be in a complete downward descent -
“You got them deals :wtf:??”

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
LET IT SNOW
Separated from her fiance after sneaking onto a restricted slope, Mia, a free riding snowboarder, must survive not only against nature, but the masked snowmobile rider in black who's out for her blood.

9/22 - Let It Snow
:merchant:

Watched this today...it was like a travelogue for the snowcapped mountains of Georgia more than it was a horror movie.

At just over 90 minutes it still felt too long, the constant jittery/shakey camera was annoying as hell and I really stopped giving a damn what happened to these people when it became obvious that the majority of the so-called action was going to be this one white chick stumbling around in the snow.

This was just ass all around.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watched this today...it was like a travelogue for the snowcapped mountains of Georgia more than it was a horror movie.

At just over 90 minutes it still felt too long, the constant jittery/shakey camera was annoying as hell and I really stopped giving a damn what happened to these people when it became obvious that the majority of the so-called action was going to be this one white chick stumbling around in the snow.

This was just ass all around.
I forgot that was coming out yesterday! Let me watch for myself. I know how your reviews go — :stopitslime:
You are a hard man to please Jell -Jell.

edit: with movies :merchant: i meant to say with horror movies. I read it after I wrote it and people misinterpret shyt online.
:whoa:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I forgot that was coming out yesterday! Let me watch for myself. I know how your reviews go — :stopitslime:
You are a hard man to please Jell -Jell.

edit: with movies :merchant: i meant to say with horror movies. I read it after I wrote it and people misinterpret shyt online.
:whoa:
This isn't even me being extra hard on a movie. This one was just bad.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let’s start this Halloween weekend watch list - it’s time. October 1st is next week.

and who’s conjuring up the theme threads this year??
@The Hierophant @MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @storyteller I'm ready for "vs" threads. And to get the lists, countdowns, themes started.
Halloween starts next week. Let's get the festivities, ideas and traditions going.
October 1st is next Thursday - everyone has until then to get their creativity, ideas and thoughts together for group submission.
(If not, then I'll make a 31 Days of Rob Zombie Halloween theme in this bihhhh)
tenor.gif