Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think that I dislocated my shoulder - it’s badly sprained. I can barely type or use my phone, iPad, nothing bc it’s painful. have to wear one of those arm sprain things.
:mjcry::mjcry:
The @Jello Biafra curse strikes again.
This happens right when the Scream 5 cast is announced and I can’t do my post up or responses. Dammit - looks like I’ll be out of commission for a minute - don’t ever take being right handed for granted. Happy posting y’all
:to:
Feel better sis.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope they are prepared to not release this until some time in the summer or fall of 2021 then.
They should be. I figure most studios are for movies that are relatively cheap. Candyman isn’t in the tenet situation where it costs way too much to not put it in theaters and not ASAP.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They should be. I figure most studios are for movies that are relatively cheap. Candyman isn’t in the tenet situation where it costs way too much to not put it in theaters and not ASAP.

This movie would have to drop first quarter of next year. If it does not it will be lost in sauce with all the other releases that are much bigger than it. Universal still have Spiral and the Halloween sequel to worry about as well.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This movie would have to drop first quarter of next year. If it does not it will be lost in sauce with all the other releases that are much bigger than it. Universal still have Spiral and the Halloween sequel to worry about as well.

I think you’re overestimating and assuming a lot with that statement though. No one knows when any of these movies are coming out. Sure they put release dates out now but none of this is in stone right now. It’s barely in pencil. IF it comes out in the late summer or early fall like @Jello Biafra said they’ll be fine. Horror audiences go to see horror. They don’t care when it’s out. But they do care if it’s in the midst of a pandemic. And no studio betting on these movies is going to just throw them out there. Not even a fast and furious movie. They want to make sure they’re getting maximum return for their dollars.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Took me 20 mins to post this but just dropped in to say ..
hqdefault.jpg

This movie exceeded my expectations , highly recommend:
Alive - Netflix

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
FREAKY
Seventeen-year-old Millie Kessler (Kathryn Newton, Blockers, HBO’s Big Little Lies) is just trying to survive the bloodthirsty halls of Blissfield High and the cruelty of the popular crowd. But when she becomes the newest target of The Butcher (Vince Vaughn), her town’s infamous serial killer, her senior year becomes the least of her worries.
When The Butcher’s mystical ancient dagger causes him and Millie to wake up in each other’s bodies, Millie learns that she has just 24 hours to get her body back before the switch becomes permanent and she’s trapped in the form of a middle-aged maniac forever. The only problem is she now looks like a towering psychopath who’s the target of a city-wide manhunt while The Butcher looks like her and has brought his appetite for carnage to Homecoming.

Looks interesting, so Universal chose this to be the horror movie to drop this year instead of the others.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I enjoyed alive, reminded me of warm bodies a little ....... these Korean movies killing the US

MV5BYTc5ZjFhMDItYmViMi00YjI5LTgzNzctZjcxMDYzMWU2NTk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_UY1200_CR109,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
I’ve never seen this ^^ But truth be told - you are right, Korean horror >>> Has been killing the game during this pandemic. That’s literally all that I’ve been laid up Binge watching this weekend. Netflix Asian/Korean horror. I’ve yet to see one that’s a dub on Netflix. I don’t mind the subtitles either.