Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Ken Foree calls bullshyt
source.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's the thing. It wasn't even an IPTV server, lol. Dude had a Plexshare for his horror movie/tv collection that had way more titles than Shudder plus it was free most months for me. An IPTV service got taken down/sued last week for offering VOD and he just got so damn shook that he shut his down too.

I wanted to tell ya'll about it but it wasn't always the most reliable so ya'll would've been pissed at me. I clearly made the right decision, lol. After reading @MartyMcFly's post I signed back up.
Plex is the most finnicky unreliable media server software on the planet.

You sneeze too loud near the computer you are using as your server and all your Plex setting reset and you lose all remote access connections.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can’t front; I was legit shocked af to see LL make it through the entire movie
:francis:
LL's role was originally offered to Samuel Jackson but his agent didn't want him playing a cook (I guess that was before Sam decided to take ALL the jobs offered to him) so they created the role of the rich dude for Sam to play.
The director of DEEP BLUE SEA, Reny Harlin, had to fight with the studio to get them to hire LL Cool J and the cook was supposed to die in the early part of the movie when the sharks first got into the base but Harlin liked what LL was doing in the role too much to kill him.