Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Belzebuth-723161006-large.jpg

Found another good 1:blessed:

Agent Emmanuel Ritter investigates a series of homicides on the border between Mexico and the United States. To stop this madness, Ritter will have to start by facing his own demons.
Initial release: August 1, 2019 (Russia)
Director: Emilio Portes
Producer: Rodrigo Herranz Fanjul
Languages: English, Spanish
Nominations: Ariel Award for Best Art Direction, Ariel Award for Best Special Effects, More
This was good - commented on it last year
Are you watching Belzebuth?? It’s like the devil himself, wrote the beginning of that storyline ...
:hhh::picard:
A few moments later.....

:deadmanny::deadmanny::dead:
Told you. That movie needs a disclaimer; tried to warn y’all. And we’re not the type to get easily spooked or creeped out either. Mexico is on a whole other level with this.
:hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Toxic Avenger is a classic.
zNG.gif
C’mon b :laff::laff:
They’re talking about action movies in that other thread. I was looking stuff up on YouTube and that came in my reccs . This shyt
:mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:
No he did not have a shotgun pointed at a little baby - wtf kind of trailer is that
:wtf::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i talked about this movie in a thread awhile back.

thats Toxie.
homie had a cartoon and some dope ass gross ass toys!
I thought it looked familiar. “Little Melvin accidentally hurled himself out the window in a tutu landing on a truck filled with toxic sludge ..”
:bryan::huhldup:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This was a real movie :dwillhuh:??

JaggedPreciousJavalina-size_restricted.gif

Classic Shlock right here. The kills were over the top and it was all played for comedy. He'd tear a dude's arms off and beat him with them...then give a speech to somebody in a nerdy voice that was friendly. Toxic Avenger and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes are two of my favorite ridiculous oldies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Classic Shlock right here. The kills were over the top and it was all played for comedy. He'd tear a dude's arms off and beat him with them...then give a speech to somebody in a nerdy voice that was friendly. Toxic Avenger and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes are two of my favorite ridiculous oldies.
and even ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES HAD A CARTOON!!!!!!!

:mindblown:

this one right here isnt TROMA but its really worth checking out!!

MV5BMTcxMDkxNTMwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc5MjUzNA@@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg