Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Truth be told, I don’t remember That much about RZ’s Halloween 2- All I recall is Sheri Moon Zombie with a long white wig on a white horse so you got me on that one. 2 was kind of garbage
:mjgrin:
I can admit that one is a wasn’t that etched in my memory as impactful.

:mjpls: oh yeah?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Do not sit here and make it seem like Carpenter is the GOAT. He invented the Slasher, he also scored his own movies, for the record, I listen to the Halloween theme when strolling down the street. We never said Craven wasn't on the Mount Rushmore, he's just not number 1 on here, that may vary and doesn't invalidate your opinion. Ari As--ter isn't good in my opinon and he had a fluke Hereditary. We didn't rig anything no one liked Midsommar, that doesn't invalidate your enjoyment of the movie it just means we didn't like it. I can host another VS. I just need names. We can also do an old school vs new school and I went to bat for Rob Zombie when everyone was hating. I even gave him a second match against a guy we knew couldn't beat him.:mjgrin: remember that?
I wasn’t expecting you to make an appearance - I only said that bc..ummm, things is I felt..well what had happened was errrrr, it’s Jello’s fault- he keeps setting me up, I didn’t mean noth—
tenor.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good read. Marty :salute:

Redefining horror takes on a whole new meaning when you start living through a period of time that includes uncontrollable havoc that is also redetermining our sense of “normalcy”. Fear has become reality. It’s like the “boogeyman” “djin “ witch, demon that we picture, read or passed stories around over the years is less terrifying as compared to the literal dark cloud, daily threat that is hovering above us - like you said in your article, any move could be that wrong move and there is really no savior that can protect us. No one has the answers.
Thank you, homie. Much love as always.
Do not sit here and make it seem like Carpenter is the GOAT. He invented the Slasher, he also scored his own movies, for the record, I listen to the Halloween theme when strolling down the street. We never said Craven wasn't on the Mount Rushmore, he's just not number 1 on here, that may vary and doesn't invalidate your opinion. Ari As--ter isn't good in my opinon and he had a fluke Hereditary. We didn't rig anything no one liked Midsommar, that doesn't invalidate your enjoyment of the movie it just means we didn't like it. I can host another VS. I just need names. We can also do an old school vs new school and I went to bat for Rob Zombie when everyone was hating. I even gave him a second match against a guy we knew couldn't beat him.:mjgrin: remember that?

Are you saying Carpenter ISNT the greatest of all time?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Feds did a sweep last week on IPTV so my Horror movie plug got shook and shutdown his server. Dude had every movie and tv show from the 50s til now damn near (foreign included). shyt had a nikka eatin :mjcry:

Might have to fukk around and go back to using Shudder :wow:Gonna see if I can get grandfathered back in at the original price since I was an early member

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Feds did a sweep last week on IPTV so my Horror movie plug got shook and shutdown his server. Dude had every movie and tv show from the 50s til now damn near (foreign included). shyt had a nikka eatin :mjcry:

Might have to fukk around and go back to using Shudder :wow:Gonna see if I can get grandfathered back in at the original price since I was an early member
You can’t lol. They just sent an email not too long ago saying the price is going up for original members too.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

All of this to save $4.99 a month.
:dwillhuh:
Catch a fed indictment for cable stealing and Be a mule for cable cartels, brehs. I will send you my shudder app Username and password for all that
:aicmon:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
All of this to save $4.99 a month.
:dwillhuh:
Catch a fed indictment for cable stealing and Be a mule for cable cartels, brehs. I will send you my shudder app Username and password for all that
:aicmon:
That's the thing. It wasn't even an IPTV server, lol. Dude had a Plexshare for his horror movie/tv collection that had way more titles than Shudder plus it was free most months for me. An IPTV service got taken down/sued last week for offering VOD and he just got so damn shook that he shut his down too.

I wanted to tell ya'll about it but it wasn't always the most reliable so ya'll would've been pissed at me. I clearly made the right decision, lol. After reading @MartyMcFly's post I signed back up.