Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Jello Biafra are you letting our political difference of opinion affect our interaction in this thread. I still have commentary on this video that I need to annoy you about I mean, review
:beli:

We shouldn’t let an issue like that get in the way of a nice horror threaduationship built on mutual animosity and executed rivalries
:leostare:
besides that, only a few more weeks before I buy the SteelBook box set
Rob Zombie's Firefly Trilogy Steelbook Blu-ray Announced | Halloween Daily News

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra are you letting our political difference of opinion affect our interaction in this thread. I still have commentary on this video that I need to annoy you about I mean, review
:beli:

We shouldn’t let an issue like that get in the way of a nice horror threaduationship built on mutual animosity and executed rivalries
:leostare:
besides that, only a few more weeks before I buy the SteelBook box set
Rob Zombie's Firefly Trilogy Steelbook Blu-ray Announced | Halloween Daily News

We all good. I don't take politics that personally.

I do take you people acting like Rob Zombie isn't a dumpster fire neckbeard with no talent personally though.:sas2:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
“Random Acts of Violence” recently dropped on Shudder this week-
Shudder’s streaming service nabs another exclusive with 'Random Acts of Violence'

here’s the trailer reup so you won’t watch the wrong titled movie- like I was mislead to believe

c23507914e3896f1-evil-smile-gif-evil-smile-dog-discover-share-gifs.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THE PALE DOOR
The Dalton gang finds shelter in a seemingly uninhabited ghost town after a train robbery goes south. Seeking help for their wounded leader, they are surprised to stumble upon a welcoming brothel in the town's square. But the beautiful women who greet them are actually a coven of witches with very sinister plans for the unsuspecting outlaws -- and the battle between good and evil is just beginning.

Watched this today.
Wasn't bad or anything but it's one of those movies where it is obvious on the screen how low the budget was and how inexperienced the director was.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We all good. I don't take politics that personally.

I do take you people acting like Rob Zombie isn't a dumpster fire neckbeard with no talent personally though.:sas2:
65bs1.gif

No you did not!! That’s an insult to his brand. Halloween month is coming soon- the season of Revenge - After the laughter comes tears
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“Random Acts of Violence” recently dropped on Shudder this week-
Shudder’s streaming service nabs another exclusive with 'Random Acts of Violence'

here’s the trailer reup so you won’t watch the wrong titled movie- like I was mislead to believe

This movie right here .. @Yahweh Ben Yahweh, you need to add this one to your list.

goriest violent slasher movies that I’ve seen in a minute. The scene with the 3
Teens in the SUV, when the state troopers lifted up the tarp
:damn::damn:
(Side note - Something very weird happened to my tv right after watching this movie - or maybe it was coincidence/mind games and it was around 3:30 am)

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This movie right here .. @Yahweh Ben Yahweh, you need to add this one to your list.

goriest violent slasher movies that I’ve seen in a minute. The scene with the 3
Teens in the SUV, when the state troopers lifted up the tarp
:damn::damn:
(Side note - Something very weird happened to my tv right after watching this movie - or maybe it was coincidence/mind games and it was around 3:30 am)

Wasn't me.:hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wasn't me.:hubie:
:mjlol::deadrose:
When it happened I was thinking the same. You cursed it :damn:maybe that’s the reason I watched the Wrong movie the first time around - it wasn’t meant for me to watch this one in the first place, that was supposed to be a warning and I didn’t read the signs
:damn:
TV flashed off and on, network connection was disconnected abruptly, fire stick wasn’t working, screen froze up multiple times. Creepy. Damn you - I know you channeled something.
:aicmon:
@MartyMcFly tell your friend to leave me alone and stop with his wizardry sorcery. Felt like I was living a scene off of Host for a min.
:lupe: