Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Good. Anything less than an R rating for Candyman would have been a problem imo. This is not one of those movies that needed to cater to the tween crowd or given the kiddie treatment. I know there are exceptions to the PG-13 rating like, The Ring or Scary Stories but this is not that. We need the unabridged Candyman.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is good imo. Never had a chance to finish
images

In a society ravaged by centuries of war between humans and vampires, a legendary warrior priest (Paul Bettany), a veteran of the last conflict, lives in an enclosed city ruled by the church. When a murderous pack of vampires kidnaps his niece (Lily Collins), the priest breaks his sacred vows..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DEATH OF ME
When a vacationing couple wakes up with no memory of the night before, only to discover footage of Neil (Luke Hemsworth) seemingly murdering Christine (Maggie Q) right on camera. Faced with this horrific footage that defies all logic, they try to piece together what exactly happened the night before and wind up “snared in a web of mystery, black magic, and murder.”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s been a trending story about the Cursed Annabelle Doll “escaping” or being moved from the occult museum. This popped up on my YouTube autoplay. I was all set to stop the video but then he started to talk about stories that he heard about the occult and supernatural about Annabelle the doll from the Warrens - had me kind of shook with the details and his retelling of events

‘I’d be concerned if Annabelle really did leave’: Museum owner puts haunted doll escape rumors to rest

we all know the backstory from the movies ^^^

https://youtu.be/u7ky0-6kv_4

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Good. Anything less than an R rating for Candyman would have been a problem imo. This is not one of those movies that needed to cater to the tween crowd or given the kiddie treatment. I know there are exceptions to the PG-13 rating like, The Ring or Scary Stories but this is not that. We need the unabridged Candyman.
Don’t worry it will probably still suck

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t worry it will probably still suck
Refrain from ever quoting me, again on this thread. I didn’t forget about your smart ass side comments in TLR. I don’t like you over there and def not vibing with you in here any longer. Matter of fact - nvm. You’re ignored. Don’t bother. I don’t give a Fuk about your commentary or comments. It’s always the same routine shyt from you anyway- I usually don’t carry an issue from TLR on to this part of the forum but you’re an exception; you definitely live up to your name and I mean that with all disrespect intended. No further derail.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YO!!
That movie "Spree" was WILD!!!!!!!!!!
I read the description for this bc it came up in amazon prime early access; this sounds like pure f-ery.
:deadmanny::lupe:
The Uber driver from hell-
“Thirsty for a following, Kurt Kunkle is a rideshare driver who has figured out a deadly plan to go viral.”

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
COME TRUE
18-year-old Sarah is having troubles. A tense situation at home has her avoiding the place as much as possible, crashing with friends, in a park, anywhere, and it’s ruining her at school. A call for participants at a university sleep study comes at precisely the right time, offering both a space to rest her head and perhaps a way towards healing past the terrible dreams that have been tormenting her. Before long, Sarah realizes that she's become the channel to a frightening new discovery. Dreams twist. Nightmares come true.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
RAVAGE
Harper, a young nature photographer on assignment in the woods of the Watchatoomy valley, captures a disturbing event of a man being brutally whipped and beaten in the woods. After reporting the incident to the local sheriff, she is quickly captured by the culprits and taken to an abandon farm in the woods to be tortured. Due to Harper’s experience as a survivalist she is able to escape but is on the run and has to quickly outsmart her capturers.