Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly Reading through your article now. I’m getting sleepy now but be ready to discuss tomorrow please !?i want to hear about your thoughts and feelings about your article. I think you need to have a Formal virtual Q &A here in the coli- sitewide. You’re like a colibretity, do you mind if I set up some ing?? Your talents need to be recognized and this is a good place to start. Let me know - I’ll make a thread for you to bask in your accomplishment
Lol we don’t have to do all that with a thread. I mean I won’t say no lol but we can do a Q & A in here any time.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol we don’t have to do all that with a thread. I mean I won’t say no lol but we can do a Q & A in here any time.
Excellent read, Marty. I got overly excited
:lolbron:
It’s good to see positive results and influences out here in these times. I’ve been sending the article to my friends so they can look at it, talking about “I know the person who wrote this”
:myman:

:mjlol:Like a proud “big sister”:mjgrin:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Excellent read, Marty. I got overly excited
:lolbron:
It’s good to see positive results and influences out here in these times. I’ve been sending the article to my friends so they can look at it, talking about “I know the person who wrote this”
:myman:

:mjlol:Like a proud “big sister”:mjgrin:
Thank you. That means a lot. Glad you like it and you’re sharing it. Wanted to get a discussion going and hopefully I did that

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This movie right here is a mindfuk- recall yesterday when I said I was getting bored with the viable horror content ?? I spoke too soon :damn::damn:!! this is one of those demonic possession movies that will be stuck in my head for a minute. Blumhouse Productions has another one.
:wow:
51DxrM0GdtL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This movie right here is a mindfuk- recall yesterday when I said I was getting bored with the viable horror content ?? I spoke too soon :damn::damn:!! this is one of those demonic possession movies that will be stuck in my head for a minute
51DxrM0GdtL._SY445_.jpg
@Yahweh Ben Yahweh and anyone Looking for a decent possession movie with a lot of tension^^ this movie right here
:picard:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie right here is a mindfuk- recall yesterday when I said I was getting bored with the viable horror content ?? I spoke too soon :damn::damn:!! this is one of those demonic possession movies that will be stuck in my head for a minute. Blumhouse Productions has another one.
:wow:
51DxrM0GdtL._SY445_.jpg
Loved this when I saw it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Loved this when I saw it
This was intense. This is one on the rewatch list bc I know that I missed few subtleties during first viewing. The ending and the alternate reality possession scenes though
:picard:
It’s like a Blumhouse version of “The Conjuring” except twice as violent.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To everyone who hasn’t seen it, the directors cut of doctor sleep is on hbo max. I strongly suggest you check it out
:ohhh::ohhh:Good looks. I have the hbo now app- it’s on there too? What’s one of the major differences between the theatrical release and the director’s cut? Will check it tonight (I’m fast forwarding through that boy in the woods scene, I can’t stomach that part again)

hold up- and what’s the difference between hbo max and hbo now? Hbo is double dipping
:wtb:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This movie right here - another Blum production. This is a modern take on “Psycho” with a few twists, had a Hithcockian vibe to it. Dude bodied this role especially since he is usually typecast as the goofy comedic type character. This was opposite of that. I was engaged. Thriller/psychological genre.
1536x2048

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh::ohhh:Good looks. I have the hbo now app- it’s on there too? What’s one of the major differences between the theatrical release and the director’s cut? Will check it tonight (I’m fast forwarding through that boy in the woods scene, I can’t stomach that part again)

hold up- and what’s the difference between hbo max and hbo now? Hbo is double dipping
:wtb:
hbo max is there new all encompassing streaming service. if you sub to hbo, you can upgrade to HBO Max for free. it's got tv shows, old movies, new movies, adult swim, TCM, sesame street, and original programming

So, How Do I Actually Get HBO Max?

Daps
Reppin
Denver
hbo max is there new all encompassing streaming service. if you sub to hbo, you can upgrade to HBO Max for free. it's got tv shows, old movies, new movies, adult swim, TCM, sesame street, and original programming

So, How Do I Actually Get HBO Max?
I already own the dr. Sleep director’s cut, just holding off till Halloween time, but is HBO Max worth it in general? I’ve never really been down with HBO because of the price point. More expensive than prime, Hulu and Netflix, but less content. How much did max add? Does it stack up a little better now?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I already own the dr. Sleep director’s cut, just holding off till Halloween time, but is HBO Max worth it in general? I’ve never really been down with HBO because of the price point. More expensive than prime, Hulu and Netflix, but less content. How much did max add? Does it stack up a little better now?
I love the library. But I’m also not paying for it lol. But the library in terms of movies and tv shows is enough for me.