Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I see that now. It’s just weird and disconcerting not having new horror content on deck or upcoming big movie releases to check for that I’ve been anticipating. Think I will start reading books that were adapted into horror movies that I’ve watched throughout the years to fill the void. There’s only so many straight to vid or originals that are actually holding my interest lately.
I watched SNATCHERS the other day and enjoyed it. It was a fun bit of horror-comedy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good article.:salute:

I do take issue with you saying the all Final Girls from Friday the 13th are awful though...Ginny Fields is a gotdam national treasure.:ufdup:

Did they remove the comments section though? I guess BD knows their commenters and figured it would be better to avoid the bullshyt.
:russ: It got hectic in the comments from what my best friend told me. I got an email from some guy named darkwing Dave and he was highly upset. Used all caps and everything. Then the editor and I talked and he said he shut it down after banning several people. Said he loves the article and is proud to publish it so fukk em

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:russ: It got hectic in the comments from what my best friend told me. I got an email from some guy named darkwing Dave and he was highly upset. Used all caps and everything. Then the editor and I talked and he said he shut it down after banning several people. Said he loves the article and is proud to publish it so fukk em
I used to post pretty regularly in the comments at BD years ago and I would always get into little dust-ups with the more :mjpls: commenters there.
There is a healthy subsection of horror fans who are also borderline white power people so I was expecting to see a lot of caucasity in the comments of your article.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I used to post pretty regularly in the comments at BD years ago and I would always get into little dust-ups with the more :mjpls: commenters there.
There is a healthy subsection of horror fans who are also borderline white power people so I was expecting to see a lot of caucasity in the comments of your article.
Yeah apparently it was powerful. The little shyt in me wanted him to open it up again. The adult in me said nah let it stay closed. Don’t want to give them space to breathe

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Good article.:salute:

I do take issue with you saying the all Final Girls from Friday the 13th are awful though
...Ginny Fields is a gotdam national treasure.:ufdup:

Did they remove the comments section though? I guess BD knows their commenters and figured it would be better to avoid the bullshyt.
Don’t forget the GOAT final girl, Tommy Jarvis :wow::lolbron:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I watched SNATCHERS the other day and enjoyed it. It was a fun bit of horror-comedy.
I need to be scared - no laughs, no comedy - just straight up terrified and in edge with what I’m watching. It’s been a few months. All
Of these mediocre productions are not living up to my expectations.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Will check this out!!!! Good job Marty !!!!!
MildSecondaryAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:salute:Thank you. I’m glad they cut the comment section off before you got there :russ: would’ve been some shyt
Let me know if I need to pull up with my resources- I don’t like anyone messing with the fam
:demonic:
I would leave them bloody and disgusted
200.gif