Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Amazon and hbo aren’t getting along so hbo max isn’t there yet. It’ll get there. You should be able to watch it on hbo now tho
They’re putting us in the middle of their fight, like a bad divorce. Smh. I checked - they only have the regular Dr. Sleep not the Director’s cut but hopefully they’ll put it out after the original gets run time on hbo.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They’re putting us in the middle of their fight, like a bad divorce. Smh. I checked - they only have the regular Dr. Sleep not the Director’s cut but hopefully they’ll put it out after the original gets run time on hbo.
Damn. Well yeah hopefully. If not, there are definitely other ways for you to see it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Twilight Zone season 2 is really good. I'm about halfway through and it's definitely hit its stride.
The college ep camera time reversal had me hooked and I’ve Been watching a few eps here and there since. Idk why but I keep expecting Jordan to break character when he does the monologue at the beginning of each episode bc I was used to his sketch comedy shows.
:mjlol:
Definitely checking for his future horror/ thriller projects - he has a wave

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The college ep camera time reversal had me hooked and I’ve Been watching a few eps here and there since. Idk why but I keep expecting Jordan to break character when he does the monologue at the beginning of each episode bc I was used to his sketch comedy shows.
There’s a three from hell trilogy steel book coming out. It has your name on it
Exclusive: Check Out the Awesome Box Art for the Rob Zombie Trilogy Steelbook Blu-ray Collection

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That time reversal episode and the illegal immigrant/spies episodes were the two that stood out most for me from season one. Season two has a lot more about identity and power dynamics that I’ve really enjoyed.

There’s one about a guy who can improve his town but every time he does a corrupt mayor gets credit that i liked so much that it prompted my post. There’s another body swapping episode that took the concept in a direction I’d never seen that I mark out for too. Thanks for pointing out season two was up bc I’m legit flying through it on my down time!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That time reversal episode and the illegal immigrant/spies episodes were the two that stood out most for me from season one. Season two has a lot more about identity and power dynamics that I’ve really enjoyed.

There’s one about a guy who can improve his town but every time he does a corrupt mayor gets credit that i liked so much that it prompted my post. There’s another body swapping episode that took the concept in a direction I’d never seen that I mark out for too. Thanks for pointing out season two was up bc I’m legit flying through it on my down time!
Welcome. I have not been watching the episodes in order bc I get captivated by the episode descriptions and click based on interest but I need to slow down and just finish up season 1 then watch ep 2.