Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I need to be scared - no laughs, no comedy - just straight up terrified and in edge with what I’m watching. It’s been a few months. All
Of these mediocre productions are not living up to my expectations.
You seen any of these already?

The Autopsy of Jane Doe
Honeymoon
Last Shift
The Devil's Candy
The Wailing
House of the Devil

I think those are the types of movies you're talking about off the top of my head.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh I know you would’ve rolled hard. They shut it down tho cause it was getting out of hand

thanks homie.
I’m going to read it tonight when I can concentrate. I’m heading out to a bookstore -any books they don’t sell or that people donate they Leave out at a certain time of the night a couple nights of the week for the public to take for free. It’s like Black Friday but it’s only just me and like 2 other people rummaging through crates like a wild woman for free books and loading up my trunk. Last time I left with like 15 black history books, 10 kids books, 4 cookbooks and a lot of thrillers/mysteries.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You seen any of these already?

The Autopsy of Jane Doe
Honeymoon
Last Shift
The Devil's Candy
The Wailing
House of the Devil

I think those are the types of movies you're talking about off the top of my head.
I saw them all Jello but thanks friend - I’ll get through this.
:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’m going to read it tonight when I can concentrate. I’m heading out to a bookstore -any books they don’t sell or that people donate they Leave out at a certain time of the night a couple nights of the week for the public to take for free. It’s like Black Friday but it’s only just me and like 2 other people rummaging through crates like a wild woman for free books and loading up my trunk. Last time I left with like 15 black history books, 10 kids books, 4 cookbooks and a lot of thrillers/mysteries.
You better dig for some horror.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yall remember when horror movies used to end like this?? This was the scariest movie ending ever imo watching it back in the day. I really thought Darry was going to make it - but nope- Creeper swooped him up into his lair and tortured him the whole time. This is the result - I get shivers even watching it now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yall remember when horror movies used to end like this?? This was the scariest movie ending ever imo watching it back in the day. I really thought Darry was going to make it - but nope- Creeper swooped him up into his lair and tortured him the whole time. This is the result - I get shivers even watching it now.

Yeah I like bleek endings. Robert eggers still uses those. Ari aster does too

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is anybody watching The Twilight Zone (Jordan Peele) series on CBS?? I’ve only watched one ep (season 1 ep 3, Replay) with Sanai Lathan. It’s more of a mystery/thriller with social commentary.

Season 2 just dropped today. It’s something to watch during the downtime.
peeletz-head.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I like bleek endings. Robert eggers still uses those. Ari aster does too
That one was so visual though!! I was looking up horror movie endings lists on YouTube - maybe it’s bc I was younger but that ending stuck with me or I just became more desensitized from watching so many throughout the years. The latest comparable ending to Creeper would be “The Bear” from Midsommar and the kid from Color of Night with his mother. The difference is with Midsommar in that I didn’t care that her boyfriend was killed - he was an insufferable jerk. But Darry was innocent, he was scared and I felt for his twin sister. All of Darry’s fears came into fruition over the course of one day and I actually sympathized with him.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is anybody watching The Twilight Zone (Jordan Peele) series on CBS?? I’ve only watched one ep (season 1 ep 3, Replay) with Sanai Lathan. It’s more of a mystery/thriller with social commentary.

Season 2 just dropped today. It’s something to watch during the downtime.
peeletz-head.jpg

Season one was good, some absolute gems and none that were really bad. I'll prolly fly through season 2.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MartyMcFly Reading through your article now. I’m getting sleepy now but be ready to discuss tomorrow please !?i want to hear about your thoughts and feelings about your article. I think you need to have a Formal virtual Q &A here in the coli- sitewide. You’re like a colibretity, do you mind if I set up some ing?? Your talents need to be recognized and this is a good place to start. Let me know - I’ll make a thread for you to bask in your accomplishment

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The film was originally commissioned by the Lutheran Society to raise awareness about ageism and elder abuse. Romero, however, conceived of…an allegory about the nightmarish realities of growing older. THE AMUSEMENT PARK stars MARTIN’s Lincoln Maazel as an elderly man who finds himself disoriented and increasingly isolated as the pains, tragedies, and humiliations of aging in America manifest through roller coasters and chaotic crowds.