Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
hbo max is there new all encompassing streaming service. if you sub to hbo, you can upgrade to HBO Max for free. it's got tv shows, old movies, new movies, adult swim, TCM, sesame street, and original programming

So, How Do I Actually Get HBO Max?
It has LOONEY TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!

o6INgsG.png

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I love the library. But I’m also not paying for it lol. But the library in terms of movies and tv shows is enough for me.
Gonna get the free trial and check it out. I feel like this streaming content is gonna run dry soon once Netflix/amazon/Hulu runs out of stuff they had recorded before the shutdown, and I’ve already gone thru just about everything on them as it is.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The best thing about that movie was the poster.
That shyt was dull and uninspired as hell. I dead lost it when the father started spazzing on the babysitter bc she wanted to go to college and didn’t want to be his personal professional babysitter for the rest of her life. At 18 yrs old.
:dwillhuh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hbo max is there new all encompassing streaming service. if you sub to hbo, you can upgrade to HBO Max for free. it's got tv shows, old movies, new movies, adult swim, TCM, sesame street, and original programming

So, How Do I Actually Get HBO Max?
HBO Now is not compatible with and doesn’t convert to HBO Max on fire stick even through the stand alone app. They are fleecing us hbo now subscribers on AP video. I’m heated. Because the original Dr. Sleep is 2hrs 32 but the director’s cut is 3 hours?

Daps
Reppin
Denver
HBO Now is not compatible with and doesn’t convert to HBO Max on fire stick even through the stand alone app. They are fleecing us hbo now subscribers on AP video. I’m heated. Because the original Dr. Sleep is 2hrs 32 but the director’s cut is 3 hours?
Yep. Went to go grab the app to do the free trial and found that out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Amazon and hbo aren’t getting along so hbo max isn’t there yet. It’ll get there. You should be able to watch it on hbo now tho

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've been watching horror films for a while but I'm trying to find good shorts to watch
What are some of the movies that you’ve seen. I
Know we had a few lists going on in the past that I could re-Up
That might help you decide what to watch. Do you like horror tv series too?