Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Joe bob has it on the last drive in last week.
Joe Bob popping up in it was a surprise because I missed The Last Drive In where he showed it.

Also Dustin Rhodes has a post-wrestling career playing slasher horror movie villains. I say slap a hockey mask on him and let him be the next Jason.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jason Blum did an interview with EW and Halloween Kills got mentioned. He sounds less confident about the release date

What can you say about Halloween Kills?

Well, we’re trying to get that trailer out and trying to get that movie out before the end of the year. That’s our hope, dream, and plan. We’ll see.

Can you say anything else about it?

If you liked the previous one, you'll like this one, I’ll say that. [Laughs]

About a month ago, one of the producers said nothing has changed as far as he knows regarding a release date and said the trailer will be out soon. don't know if something changed between then and now or if Blum is just being coy

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Jason Blum did an interview with EW and Halloween Kills got mentioned. He sounds less confident about the release date

About a month ago, one of the producers said nothing has changed as far as he knows regarding a release date and said the trailer will be out soon. don't know if something changed between then and now or if Blum is just being coy
I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this- they are shelving this movie into the “Release Date - to be determined” file. I was hoping this wouldn’t happen b, this is what thinking positive gets me
:mjcry:
AnyImprobableIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this- they are shelving this movie into the “Release Date - to be determined” file. I was hoping this wouldn’t happen b, this is what thinking positive gets me
:mjcry:
AnyImprobableIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif
yeah, sis, I feel you. Right now? I'm going with it not being a thing. if it happens, a pleasant surprise and a great way to end the year. shyt is just really out of their control at this point. He also said the trailer won't be out until Hollywood is firmly back up and running because it makes no sense to release a trailer when they're not sure what the status of for anything else. and I agree with that