Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Watching You Should Have Left now.

This dude Kevin bacon is snooping on his wife’s shyt. He checks her phone for texts. Then he checks her iPad for texts. Then he checks her MacBook for texts. He does not understand how Apple products work.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This movie totally stole the concept from “Wicker Man”.
A man stumbled upon this weird town as he is a census worker - human sacrifices and all that. You know the rest. Just finished watching - not bad, it’s like wicker man lite (if it was produced by the lifetime channel)
:martin:

MV5BMzNmMzlkNWUtNzhlNy00N2NkLWIwMjAtOTA2M2Y0Mjg4MDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3MjQzNTI@._V1_.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Watching You Should Have Left now.

This dude Kevin bacon is snooping on his wife’s shyt. He checks her phone for texts. Then he checks her iPad for texts. Then he checks her MacBook for texts. He does not understand how Apple products work.
Nope nope - not reading that until I watch. @CourtesyFlush @The Hierophant @MartyMcFly @storyteller @cac poster @Dirty Mcdrawz
is this on deck for tomorrow night ?? I want to live watch with someone simultaneously :lupe:if I rent the movie off amazon cinema can we zoom it ?
(Don’t judge me, we’re still in phase one of this stupid quarantine, my town was a protest hotbed for the past 2 weeks so hardly anything is open for business in full, Remote work offsite, my only entertainment thus far is making cupcakes and crafts with the little one, Nickelodeon and Disney plus, - I need adult interaction and escapism
:beli::unimpressed:)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nope nope - not reading that until I watch. @CourtesyFlush @The Hierophant @MartyMcFly @storyteller @cac poster @Dirty Mcdrawz
is this on deck for tomorrow night ?? I want to live watch with someone simultaneously :lupe:if I rent the movie off amazon cinema can we zoom it ?
(Don’t judge me, we’re still in phase one of this stupid quarantine, my town was a protest hotbed for the past 2 weeks so hardly anything is open for business in full, Remote work offsite, my only entertainment thus far is making cupcakes and crafts with the little one, Nickelodeon and Disney plus, - I need adult interaction and escapism
Idk if I’d zoom but I would definitely do a watch along on here lol. Running commentary to keep us all sane

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

:hubie: I plan on playing last of us 2 all night tomorrow after work. This whole weekend everybody is getting ignored.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If you have shudder pleas watch mausoleum lol. It’s an insane 80s flick that makes maybe a little bit of sense. Gory as hell, but sloppy. But a good time.
I watched that earlier in the week. It was pure non-stop hilarious 80s horror fukkery from start to finish.

The shyt with Aunt Esther alone had me like :russ:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is it 20 to rent? Idk I hear it was trash and im beyond broke. Can we watch somethin else? Id be down for something