Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is it 20 to rent? Idk I hear it was trash and im beyond broke. Can we watch somethin else? Id be down for something
I’ve had some type of food poisoning, gastrointestinal problem all day - :gag:haven’t been watching much of anything. We’ll have to rain check bc I feel like shyt. For the past months since quarantine I’ve been eating “clean” and homemade meals, fruit smoothies, no outside food or fast food except for the occasional pizza. Last night, was the first time since March that I went to get fast food bc my car was being serviced. Been sick sick ever since.

Amazing how our bodies reject different elements and toxins after going from a healthy diet to eating toxic food. Never again.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve had some type of food poisoning, gastrointestinal problem all day - :gag:haven’t been watching much of anything. We’ll have to rain check bc I feel like shyt. For the past months since quarantine I’ve been eating “clean” and homemade meals, fruit smoothies, no outside food or fast food except for the occasional pizza. Last night, was the first time since March that I went to get fast food bc my car was being serviced. Been sick sick ever since.

Amazing how our bodies reject different elements and toxins after going from a healthy diet to eating toxic food. Never again.

Ahh hope u feel better! Uk its bad when u can't even relax and watch a movie.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ahh hope u feel better! Uk its bad when u can't even relax and watch a movie.
Let’s put it this way, if a Jason or Michael Myers showed up to my house right now- I would put up no resistance and thank them for putting me out of my stomach poisoned misery
:mjcry::mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching You Should Have Left now.

This dude Kevin bacon is snooping on his wife’s shyt. He checks her phone for texts. Then he checks her iPad for texts. Then he checks her MacBook for texts. He does not understand how Apple products work.
I watched it yesterday...

The movie had intriguing enough premise that would have been great for a 30 minute episode of TWILIGHT ZONE or TALES FROM THE CRYPT but padding the concept out with an extra hour did the movie no favors.
It wasn't terrible, just incredibly average.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I watched it yesterday...

The movie had intriguing enough premise that would have been great for a 30 minute episode of TWILIGHT ZONE or TALES FROM THE CRYPT but padding the concept out with an extra hour did the movie no favors.
It wasn't terrible, just incredibly average.
Yeah I agree. Felt like a movie that would get a wide theater release, and you walk out of it like “yeah that was ok”

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"Maniac at Large"

PbjdHd8.jpg

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Nope nope - not reading that until I watch. @CourtesyFlush @The Hierophant @MartyMcFly @storyteller @cac poster @Dirty Mcdrawz
is this on deck for tomorrow night ?? I want to live watch with someone simultaneously :lupe:if I rent the movie off amazon cinema can we zoom it ?
(Don’t judge me, we’re still in phase one of this stupid quarantine, my town was a protest hotbed for the past 2 weeks so hardly anything is open for business in full, Remote work offsite, my only entertainment thus far is making cupcakes and crafts with the little one, Nickelodeon and Disney plus, - I need adult interaction and escapism
:beli::unimpressed:)
ah they released this straight to vod?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin