Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oo shyt a new kevin bacon horror called You Should Have Left. Does it look promising at all my coli brehs
And brehettes - :ufdup:
What am I, chopped liver ova here?? I make contributions to this horror thread too :to:girls like horror movies- it’s all inclusive, DONT leave me out
:mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SlashFilm has listed the 17 Best Horror Movies of 2020 So Far and honestly I disagree with several of their choices as well as wonder why they didn't do a full 20 list considering I can name 3 movies off the top of my head that should have been on the list.

After Midnight
Blood Quantum
Come To Daddy
Extra Ordinary
Ghost Killers vs Bloody Mary
The Hunt
The Invisible Man
The Lodge
Monstrum
Mutant Blast
The Platform
Scream Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street
Sea Fever
Snatchers
Swallow
Underwater
Warning: Do Not Play

Here's THE LINK to see the write-ups for each movie, their trailers and where to stream them.
This list shows me that I have some catching up to do- I’ve seen only about 4 of those. Thanks for posting this. It gives me something to work from.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjcry: my bad brehette. U watch anything good lately?
I watched Knives Out the other day but it wasn’t really horror per se, and I started watching the RealityZ series on Netflix. Now I’m watching “Crawlers” from the Info the Dark series on Hulu. Nothing has been standing out to me lately though on the horror front.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Knives Out the other day but it wasn’t really horror per se, and I started watching the RealityZ series on Netflix. Now I’m watching “Crawlers” from the Info the Dark series on Hulu. Nothing has been standing out to me lately though on the horror front.

I just watched Knives Out too and absolutely loved it