Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"The Pit" episode of Tales From the Crypt.

My man Pootie Tang in this bytch!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dewey Back

‘Scream’: David Arquette Returning As Dewey Riley In Spyglass Media Group Reboot – Deadline

Spyglass says that talks are underway to bring back more legacy castmembers to the fifth Scream installment. Feature production will begin later this year in Wilmington, North Carolina when safety protocols are in place.

Plot details are under wraps but the film will be an original story co-written by James Vanderbilt (Murder Mystery, Zodiac, The Amazing Spider-Man) and Guy Busick (Ready or Not, Castle Rock) with Project X Entertainment’s Vanderbilt, Paul Neinstein and William Sherak producing for Spyglass. Scream franchise architect Kevin Williamson will serve as EP. Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett of the filmmaking group Radio Silence (Ready or Not, V/H/S) will direct and the third member of the Radio Silence trio, Chad Villella, will executive produce alongside Williamson.

Radio Silence said, “It’s impossible to fully express how much Wes Craven’s work and the ‘Scream’ movies in particular mean to us as fans and have influenced us as storytellers. Kevin Williamson’s incredible stories have entertained and inspired us for decades and we’re insanely honored to have the opportunity to be a part of the cinematic world Wes and Kevin so brilliantly created together. Jamie and Guy’s amazing script does that legacy justice and we’re so excited to bring the next chapter of ‘Scream’ to life.”

Williamson said, “I’m excited to reteam with David and work with Jamie, Guy and Radio Silence on the next Scream. Their take on the movie is both original, inventive and honors Wes’ legacy in a wonderful way. Ready or Not was my favorite horror film of last year and I can’t wait to see what their amazing talents bring to the ‘Scream’ universe. I’m thrilled to be a part of it.”

“Just the fact that we get to sit in a room with Kevin Williamson and talk about a new ‘Scream’ movie is a dream come true for me. For years I’ve wanted to see a new Scream movie, and now we get to help make one. We want this to be a love letter to the movies Wes and Kevin created together and to the fans,” said Vanderbilt.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Screenshot_20200518-175250_Google.jpg

Is still Pretty good to me if you can find it