Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't go on horror sites or listen to podcasts so thanks for shining light on this. Great to hear then. Always dug how visceral the kills were in this one and the way it brought back the brutal nature of the first entry.

Also, are we sure Kirby died here? I thought one of the tropes of horror is to never assume death until the character is actually shown dead. She was bleeding out but it was left so ambiguous. She had the makings of a great final girl. :mjcry:

Sad to hear about the BTS discord involving Wes and Kevin.
Yeah I’m saying she’s dead but also not sure if that thread will get picked up in the next movie so it’s kinda moot now anyway.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Started watching this series
81wsPPM7-OL._RI_.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is this movie any good?
I liked it:

Checked out THE WRETCHED yesterday and enjoyed it.

It's like FRIGHT NIGHT except it's set in the sticks and it swapped out vampires for a woodland witch plus it adds a pinch of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS for good measure.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
RELIC (2020)
odTDOad.jpg

When elderly mother Edna (Robyn Nevin) inexplicably vanishes, her daughter Kay (Emily Mortimer) and granddaughter Sam (Bella Heathcote) rush to their family’s decaying country home, finding clues of her increasing dementia scattered around the house in her absence. After Edna returns just as mysteriously as she disappeared, Kay’s concern that her mother seems unwilling or unable to say where she’s been clashes with Sam’s unabashed enthusiasm to have her grandma back. As Edna’s behavior turns increasingly volatile, both begin to sense that an insidious presence in the house might be taking control of her.