Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know right . At the end of the day, they were just kids traumatized by all the behavior and actions of the adults in the room. Smh. Their suicidal mother, their emotionally neglectful father and the clinically insane manic depressive girlfriend left alone with them months after a life altering situation. They gaslighted the hell out of her though - I didn’t catch on to that at first either
:mjlol:

Once the dog was missing it was over for me

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My new favorite schlock horror scene...Demon Wind was a so bad it's good treasure. My favorite bad horror watch since I discovered Midnight Man on Hulu.

The scene at 1:30 needs to be a gif.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My new favorite schlock horror scene...Demon Wind was a so bad it's good treasure. My favorite bad horror watch since I discovered Midnight Man on Hulu.

The scene at 1:30 needs to be a gif.

:deadmanny::deadmanny:
First of all, why are they holding their guns like that ?
:why:
and I guess it would ruin the plot to have the demons attack them all at one time instead of forming a single file line one by one, one right after the other getting shot
:deadrose:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
First of all, why are they holding their guns like that ?
:why:
and I guess it would ruin the plot to have the demons attack them all at one time instead of forming a single file line one by one, one right after the other getting shot
:deadrose:

:russ: There's so much unintended comedy that it's wild. I think we found the precursor to Hershel's shotgun too, not quite unlimited ammo...but close.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hey guys! Missed you all. Any hidden gems this year? I loved “Horse Girl”. I also watched Invisible Man - it was very ok!
Hi - I see @Jello Biafra Jr. has returned ^^^ I look forward to you hating on 90% of the horror movies that get posted. Welcome back
:ld::laugh::dry:

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Hi - I see @Jello Biafra Jr. has returned ^^^ I look forward to you hating on 90% of the horror movies that get posted. Welcome back
:ld::laugh::dry:
Ain’t shyt coming out this year anyway :sadcam:

You guys discover any older movies in quarantine?
I wanna watch Perfect Blue sometime soon and also DL’d Tobe Hooper’s “Funhouse” for the hell of it

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ain’t shyt coming out this year anyway :sadcam:

You guys discover any older movies in quarantine?
I wanna watch Perfect Blue sometime soon and also DL’d Tobe Hooper’s “Funhouse” for the hell of it

I've been seeking out hidden gems but coming up with mostly duds tbh...Joe Bob's Last Drive In series on Shudder has led me to some fun ish like the Tiny Tim horror movie and Demon Wind along the way. The best random ones I've caught are fairly recent like the Killing of a Sacred Deer and Starry Eyes.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The South Korean monster movie, MOSTRUM is dropping on Shudder tomorrow.

It’s the 16th Century. The plague has taken over and fear runs rampant in the streets. When rumors of a vicious beast roaming Mount Inwangsan—called “Monstrum” by terrified masses—begin to spread, fear turns into panic. In order to quell the rising panic, King Jungjong brings his most trusted general, Yoon-gyeom, back from retirement. Joined by his daughter Myeong, his right-hand man Seong-han, and royal court officer Heo, Yoon-gyeom sets out to find the mysterious creature.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I fell asleep on it about half way in :francis:
Omg!!! I thought it was just me - most boring sea movie that I’ve ever seen. Woooow, I rather watch 10 hours of sponge bob episodes on a continuous loop than watch Sea Fever again. There was no action or thrill whatsoever to this movie. “Oh look, there’s a tentacle stuck to our boat, that poisons people while slowly rotting their eyes out and is possibly contagious but let’s save it because it’s a life form even though it killed 2 people already and has contaminated our drinking water ..”
:martin: