Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nahhhhhh it’s happening. This is a done deal. Pass me my crown and just accept the fact that my intuition was correct AND my list is accurate. You cant squirm and snake your way out of this one dawgie, no no no .
EmbellishedSecondBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif
When it actually happens then Neve Campbell will be a current Scream Queen; until then she's just a broad who used to do horror movies.

As for that crown...
tenor.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ACACIA MOTEL
dAjQrb8.jpg

Available: May 22
Directed by: Bradley Lieuw
Synopsis: JC is forced to take over the family business set by his estranged tyrant father, a lonesome motel in the remote wilderness, providing shelter to illegal immigrants on behalf of the government. But as JC and the guests soon discover, Motel Acacia is home to a dark and ancient spirit. With food running out and a violent blizzard preventing the guests to leave, a desperate fight for survival begins. In an attempt rid himself from his father's shadow, JC risks losing his own humanity.
Cast: JC Santos, Jan Bijvoet, Perry Dizon, Agot Isidro, Nicholas Saputra

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Watching Z now on SHUDDER.

I dont know how I feel but im taking my sons toys away in the morning.
Don’t these movies make you paranoid???lol. I stopped putting dolls in my daughter’s room after Insidious and the RL Stine episode that I watched