Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I understand man.
When I was a kid, the Inspector Gadget doll was like the god toy!
It was also one of the 1st really expensive toys out at the time.
I can only remember one kid in my hood that had that.
I got older and shyt.
Probably like maybe 4 years ago.
Im fucckin around on the comouter.
Its just me. My girls out spending my monies.
I see an ad for Insp Gadget like a new show.
The toy just pops in my head!
I go to ebay. This kids selling it for like $500!
s-l400.jpg

Now.this the OFFICIAL shyt!!
not the Mickeys Ds bullshyt.
Or the goofy ass action figure shyts.
This was the one where the jacket puffed out!
I have that ahit at Chase bank in one od my lock boxes!
I ain't mad. do your damn thing and celebrate

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's horror adjacent since its definitely got horror in it, but the night of the hunter is getting a remake as well.
Night of the Hunter is one of my favorite movies ever. Robert Mitchum and Shelly Winters showed out with their acting and the direction by Charles Laughton was amazing. The use of shadows and light, the staging of scenes...just perfect.

Plus the movie made a song I used to sing in afterschool bible study into one of the most menacing songs ever when sung by Mitchum's Reverend Harry Powell.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Night of the Hunter is one of my favorite movies ever. Robert Mitchum and Shelly Winters showed out with their acting and the direction by Charles Laughton was amazing. The use of shadows and light, the staging of scenes...just perfect.

Plus the movie made a song I used to sing in afterschool bible study into one of the most menacing songs ever when sung by Mitchum's Reverend Harry Powell.

great scene. love this movie. can watch it anytime and its always an October staple. I got nothing against remaking it, just wondering what director can do half as good of a job

Daps
Reppin
Denver

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That’s fukkin beautiful. Might need to grab the score by itself. $60 is a little rich for my blood. Most I’ve spent on a record was like $45. Had the eBay notifications on for like a year before I found it that cheap too
Well it’s 60 for two records. The score by itself is $30. The extras is $25.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
am I bugging though or did that movie get remanded and called quarantine as an American movie? Or is it two different movies? I always thought it was the same exact thing.
It did. Not shot for shot but basically the same movie just in English. Made a sequel but it’s on a plane

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
am I bugging though or did that movie get remanded and called quarantine as an American movie? Or is it two different movies? I always thought it was the same exact thing.
No, you’re not bugging. It did get remade in a sense. Named Quarantine. They “Americanized” the movie, Rec was better imo but conceptually they were very similar. And there’s a Rec 2, which was good as well.