Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Y’all know that movie The Cured from a couple years ago? I feel like I remember it being sort of a sequel to some zombie movie? Anybody know which one?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is a really good show - I see where CBS all access “Evil” obtained some of their source material. This is more cerebral though.
Apparitions_TV_Miniseries-517611109-large.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all know that movie The Cured from a couple years ago? I feel like I remember it being sort of a sequel to some zombie movie? Anybody know which one?
This ?
this one was actually pretty cool too IMO.

afflicted-blu-ray.jpg

This was good. Reminds me of "It Follows" without the STD, sex angle but substitute that with a flesh eating virus or pathogen from a carrier which causes urges. I'll say less so that I won't spoil it. I don't know if yall remember my post from a few months back where I was talking about the "spin off" movie to this, shows what happens when people who have this "disease" are cured and try to assimilate back into normalcy. I think it's called "Cured" or "The Cured", not sure if it's supposed to be a legit sequel to this, but it def spins off the concept of this movie.
edit - this
The_Cured_poster.jpg

yes, I don't know if was like an official follow up to this movie - but it reminded me of the premise of The Afflicted, both were UK based. And then after these, there was the U.K. Series called "In the Flesh" which is similar to both ideas.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
saw it. Was a cool little flick to watch on a chill night without much to watch. I don’t lie. I’m hooked on this Korean zombie shyt though kingdom.
Exactly - it was something to watch. It wouldn’t have been on my radar without a friend telling me about it. It was decent.

Kingdom? That’s on Netflix ? Funny bc I just watched an Asian zombie movie last night- Train to Busan for the 4 th time - that movie never gets old. And they have the “prequel” on Shudder - Seoul Station - haven’t seen that yet .

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly - it was something to watch. It wouldn’t have been on my radar without a friend telling me about it. It was decent.

Kingdom? That’s on Netflix ? Funny bc I just watched an Asian zombie movie last night- Train to Busan for the 4 th time - that movie never gets old. And they have the “prequel” on Shudder - Seoul Station - haven’t seen that yet .

I heard the prequel is cartoons. I can’t rock with that but yea, kingdom is on Netflix. It’s not a movie. It’s a series but I like the story line in it. I’m hooked. It’s up to season 2.