Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't want you to forget.:lolbron:
I’ll never forget your slanderous write ups -:scust:
it’s beef forever.

just waiting on the right time and opportunity. There is no rush on revenge
source.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MY TOP 5 FAVORITE FRIDAY THE 13TH FINAL PEOPLE

5. Rowan LaFontaine – Jason X
rowan.jpg

Rowan has the distinction of fighting Jason across several centuries. She initially was a scientist who wanted to cryogenically freeze Jason until a time when some method could be found to kill him once and for all. But of course Jason wouldn’t just allow himself to be frozen and attacked Rowan resulting in both the scientist and the murderer being frozen until the year 2455 when they were both thawed out by a spaceship full of students on a field trip. For some reason Jason is upgraded into a cyborg too as if he needed any extra help in being an unstoppable killing machine. But stop him Rowan did. Y’know now that I think about it the main reason Rowan is on this list is because she was portrayed by the always amazing Lexa Doig. And I am a sucker for anything that Lexa does.

4. Alice Hardy – Friday the 13th
alice.jpg

I loved Alice Hardy. She has all the things you look for in an awesome Final Girl and she would be a lot higher on this list (maybe even #1) if not for one small fact: she faced off with Jason’s mom and not Jason himself. Now Momma Voorhees was a handful and all but the lady was pushing 60 by the time she decided to start offing camp counselors and Alice barely got away with her life. Nearly losing to one of The Golden Girls automatically deducts points from one’s overall score but it would be criminal to leave her off of this list.

3.Tommy Jarvis – Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
tommy.jpg

Hey lookit that! One of the Final Girls is actually a Final Guy! Tommy Jarvis was a creepy little bespectacled horror aficionado (portrayed by creepy child actor Corey Feldman) who lived out in the woods with his mom, big sister and dog and has the distinction of putting the worst beat down on Jason I have ever seen. After shaving his head to look like young Jason as part of a diversionary tactic, little Tommy hacked and sliced Jason up into messy chunks. Of course Tommy was then carted off to the booby hatch and subsequently was brought back as a recurring nemesis to Jason in several follow-up films to really lame results but tweenage Tommy gets major props for being the only person with a Y chromosome to fill all the requirements of a kick-ass Final Girl.

2. Tina Shepard – Friday the 13th: The New Blood
tina.jpg

Some may wonder why I would put Tina Shepard so high on this list but to me Tina is one of the best protagonists to ever appear in a FRIDAY THE 13TH movie for multiple reasons but the main one is because she had super-powers. Tina had the power of telekinesis that she had trouble controlling especially when she got upset and it goes without saying that a hockey mask wearing, machete wielding psycho chasing after her made Tina quite upset. THE NEW BLOOD is one of my favorite movies in the franchise too…it was like we got a Jason Voorhees vs Carrie White death match.

1. Ginny Field – Friday the 13th Part 2
ginny.jpg

Ah, Ginny Fields…Ginny is one of my favorite Final Girls ever. Here we have the girl who popped Jason Voorhees’ cherry. Ginny is the cerebral Final Girl. Using her background as a psychology major she was able to play on Jason’s deep-rooted mommy issues to gain the upper hand on him and once she did Ginny showed Jason that she was just as good at hacking away with a machete as he was.
Ginny was a thinker as well as a fighter and truly deserves her place as the best Final Girl to ever go toe to toe with Jason Voorhees or his crazy ass mom.
This was good :dead::deadrose:
This brought back memories
:laff::laff:
Corey Feldman, the mind control telekenesis girl, frozen Jason .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juno was the complicated hero of The Descent.
That cow Sarah was the true villain.
:deadmanny:
Blame a woman whose daughter died and husband was killed; for having psychological problems as a result, brehs, call her cow to add insult to injury, hating brehs. Side with the manipulative selfish antagonist
:dahell::aicmon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juno was the complicated hero of The Descent.
That cow Sarah was the true villain.
Explain how she was the hero -complicated my ass, she literally and figuratively killed her damn friends, lost the damn directions or map, (it’s been awhile since I watched) lied to everybody for her own selfish purposes and led everyone on a treacherous path of damnation while misleading them initially . Then before all that she was having sex with her best friends husband which in a way was the origin of this cave tour in the first place, which also led to the car accident which killed her best friends daughter ! That bytch needed to die in the most grisly way possible a long time before their cave trip - pure evil.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:deadmanny:
Blame a woman whose daughter died and husband was killed; for having psychological problems as a result, brehs, call her cow to add insult to injury, hating brehs. Side with the manipulative selfish antagonist
:dahell::aicmon:
Sarah was more dangerous to those women in that cave than the mole people.
Juno was an unappreciated hero.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Explain how she was the hero -complicated my ass, she literally and figuratively killed her damn friends, lost the damn directions or map, (it’s been awhile since I watched) lied to everybody for her own selfish purposes and led everyone on a treacherous path of damnation while misleading them initially . Then before all that she was having sex with her best friends husband which in a way was the origin of this cave tour in the first place, which also led to the car accident which killed her best friends daughter ! That bytch needed to die in the most grisly way possible a long time before their cave trip - pure evil.
giphy.gif