Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching this shyt...

bdc850af24381cfe3df053dc4cdc9b49.jpg

It's about a, DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!

pandemic.

sIQjZRH.png

I saw it at one of my usual spots and downloaded it this morning but haven't watched yet.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ya know... i look at these Tales From the Crypt top whatever lists on YouTube
and mad of them shyts be on point. But then I think to myself, "its hard as hell to make an actual respectable list without that shyt including damn near every episode from each season lol (cept for the ones that were all British joints).
:hhh:

So many of them were dope than a muthafukka!

but one thing I did notice tho is probably my favorite episode, "Abra Cadaver" is high on pretty much everyones list!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Final Destination at 20: the bleakest teen horror film ever made?

Yes. Yes it was :mjcry::francis:

The 2000 franchise-starter was known for its gory shocks but it remains fascinating for its overwhelmingly downbeat message: death is coming for us all
Final Destination at 20: the bleakest teen horror film ever made?
This week marks the 20th anniversary and my (probable) 20th rewatch of Final Destination, a compellingly nasty yet darkly humorous film about the crushing inescapability of death. The set-up remains an underappreciated stroke of genius. A teen has a premonition that his flight to Paris will explode mid-air but finds out that by abandoning the plane with a random assortment of peers, a plan has been interrupted and the Grim Reaper must find gruesome ways to redress the imbalance.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched AWAKENING THE ZODIAC, THE BOY 2, and BY DAYS END this morning while I was supposed to be working.
:martin:
I should've actually done some work.