Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm not a big horror head, I only like the classic monsters.

I wanna get excited about this Dracula reboot but I don't know how you pull off a modern Dracula.

:jbhmm:

Looks like I got my wish. :ehh:

I fukks with The Invitation but her other work got me feeling so-so of her chances of pulling this off. :patrice: Will go into the movie with low expectations just like I did for The Invisible Man and hopefully, just hopefully, be a happy dude when those credits roll.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Y’all do know what tomorrow is ..
tumblr_ogfws9DHgM1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
with 2020 being such a buttass year so far, im really hoping some fukk shyt happens to Jersey tomorrow.

:banderas:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I guess we gonna have to get ready for some virus movies coming cause you know they are.
Contagion
Outbreak
Contracted
The Crazies
It Follows
Carriers
Cabin Fever
Dawn of the Dead
28 Days Later
The Bay
Afflicted
Rec
- predictive horror films

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Watched Dead Silence late last night (Don't know why). Film messed with my head when I was younger and still does at times. It has a lot of flaws but Mary Shaw gotta be one of the creepiest characters I've seen in a horror movie. Shame the writing and editing was asscheeks. That stare in the cellar with Henry :merchant:Watching it again and realizing the hints it gave towards the twist. :whoa: I can see the similarities in Wan's later works.

Revisiting 'Dead Silence,' the Horror Movie Leigh Whannell Hated Making

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watched Dead Silence late last night (Don't know why). Film messed with my head when I was younger and still does at times. It has a lot of flaws but Mary Shaw gotta be one of the creepiest characters I've seen in a horror movie. Shame the writing and editing was asscheeks. That stare in the cellar with Henry :merchant:Watching it again and realizing the hints it gave towards the twist. :whoa: I can see the similarities in Wan's later works.

I loved that film!!

Think it was PG-13 too.

:jbhmm:

That whole shyt was creepy.
I cant remembee if i saw that at the fliks either. Seen it a few times tho.
shyt was dope to me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That movie is legendary. I'm doing a Friday the 13th, 13 hours of horror tv at my house this weekend. Thanks for the add.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
With some of these weird ass shows that kinda blew their load toward the end...

How in the NWH - "Booty Juice remix" no one been talking about this season of the Sinner???

:martin:
I briefly mentioned it in "The Outsider" thread - it started off so promising and original with the cult angle. Then they had to throw all that extra shyt in the mix, I think I have 2 eps to finish, but the fact that I haven't, says a lot. I put it to the side in order to finish "The Outsider" Very interesting premise with Sinner at the start of the first few episodes- they could miss me with the lesbian spin on it though and all that unnecessary filler with the backstories. sheeesh. They tried to insert too many subplots, to the point of absurdity.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That movie is legendary. I'm doing a Friday the 13th, 13 hours of horror tv at my house this weekend. Thanks for the add.
I'm going to add RZ's 31 to my list, as well.
enjoy your Friday the 13th, @Jello Biafra - I have a special summoning screening just for you...
tenor.gif

:youngsabo: