Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch it? it's more psychological than anything.

fell asleep again. Lol. Will try again tonight. My dude had me cracking up when he said “fukk that,‘I ain’t saying shyt. Saw what happened to the last mother fukker talking too much” lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y’all do know what tomorrow is ..
tumblr_ogfws9DHgM1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Radio silence is directing the new scream movie :wow:

That’s fukking perfect. The tone of ready or not is perfect for scream
From Discussing Film:

Discussing Film has learned that ‘Scream 5’ is in development and is targeting to begin filming in May.

‘Ready or Not’ directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett will be helming the film. Chad Villella and original ‘Scream’ writer Kevin Williamson will executive produce. William Sherak, James Vanderbilt, and Paul Neinstein will produce the film.

Plot details are scarce but sources say it will follow a woman returning to her home town to try to find out who has been committing a series of vicious crimes. It is unknown if it will follow the story of the past four ‘Scream’ films or pave a new direction for the franchise.

According to Bloody Disgusting, the studio Spyglass will be developing the film, and production companies Radio Silence, Outerbank Entertainment, and Project X Entertainment will be behind the film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder if Williamson will write the script in addition to being an exec producer?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
From Discussing Film:

Discussing Film has learned that ‘Scream 5’ is in development and is targeting to begin filming in May.

‘Ready or Not’ directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett will be helming the film. Chad Villella and original ‘Scream’ writer Kevin Williamson will executive produce. William Sherak, James Vanderbilt, and Paul Neinstein will produce the film.

Plot details are scarce but sources say it will follow a woman returning to her home town to try to find out who has been committing a series of vicious crimes. It is unknown if it will follow the story of the past four ‘Scream’ films or pave a new direction for the franchise.

According to Bloody Disgusting, the studio Spyglass will be developing the film, and production companies Radio Silence, Outerbank Entertainment, and Project X Entertainment will be behind the film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder if Williamson will write the script in addition to being an exec producer?
He better be. I’ve told you the problem with any scream related thing he doesn’t write is that everyone tries to write like him and end up sounding awful

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It is. F9 is pushed back to April 2021
Depending on how horribly Trump and them continue to handle this coronavirus situation I wonder if some of these movies will start looking to streaming as an option instead of leaving them on the shelf indefinitely.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He better be. I’ve told you the problem with any scream related thing he doesn’t write is that everyone tries to write like him and end up sounding awful
That was definitely a very noticeable problem with Scream 3 and every iteration of the Scream TV show.