Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Man....where the fukk is "The Color Out Of Space"?!
wLWcfm2.png

I realize I live in Missouri....which isn't a mecca when it comes to cinema by any stretch of the imagination....but god damn man. It's showing at one place, 30 minutes away....at 9:30 pm at night.

Yesterday there was another showing 10-15 minutes away....at 11:00 pm.
QzTChq0.png

I never seen a movie get this limited of a release. It's fukking crazy. Even my local AMC is playing "Parasite" still.

Fred.
The movie was Glorious. We have mad indie theatre spots in NYC. You'd love it man. Nick Cage did his thing.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've read that there are statements circulating that they pulled back the releases for The Color of Outer Space because the color is "too pink" along with the psychedelic factor and that it's not viewing well for audience to look at in theaters. That's crazy. @Daredevil @Jello Biafra @hex "Nic Cage's 'THE COLOR OUT OF SPACE' has been pulled from the release slate due to "The human eye's inability to see the new color" they created for the movie."
:dwillhuh:

Like I said. I saw it. The friends I went to see it with saw it twice. We're Lovecraft heads, may he rot. What does too pink mean? It's an alien color. It's also not really pink it's like Idk fusha or something. I can't really describe it. I'd see it again.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't think it's just your town that's the problem with these showings being limited. Very limited theater release- I'm in a major metro area, near multiple cities and it's not showing anywhere besides a handful of places, none in the immediate vicinity - which is rare af. They may have dropped the ball and underestimated on this one or maybe they're upping the date for a streaming release.
I saw it in the village. At IFC. If you're out this way it's there.

@MartyMcFly or like you said at Alamo.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh. We ever gonna get the full thing or nah?

I think that’s what the Kickstarter was for. @hex contributed to it so he’d know more about it than I do.

It's already out. I got my copy like 2 months ago because I backed it on Kickstarter.

You can cop it from Amazon for like $15. Not sure why the link isn't working.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:francis: all the movies this man has made or produced since 07 and that's not one of them. We got two machete movies and a hobo with a shotgun movie, but not this. I'm so confused...and hurt:sadbron:
This just cheered me up.
Cause that movie was SOOOOOO freakin ridiculous!
:russ:

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
I watched “Night Tide” last night, an old one from 1961 notable for its blend of myth and real-world romance and for being the great Denny Hopper’s first lead. Newly added to prime, check it out if you’re in the mood for a moody black & white movie with a few interesting messages to chew on.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Kobe Bryant Used 'Halloween' Theme to Get in the Zone Before Games | Halloween Daily News
While the word mourns the tragic death yesterday of NBA basketball legend Kobe Bryant, and video has resurfaced today in which the iconic player reveals that he would listen to John Carpenter’s Halloween theme to help him get into the zone during some his pre-game routines.

In the interview segment, Bryant says, “For certain key games – I don’t think I’ve ever said this before – this kind of makes me seem kind of psychotic, but whatever. I used to play the Halloween theme song over and over and over in my headphones, seriously. And it was important that it was Michael Myers, because the mask itself is void of emotion. It has nothing to do with pressure, nothing to do with hype, nothing to do with camaraderie, it’s just stone cold killer. And I would listen to that song over and over and over to get – that’s when you know you better run. It’s going to be a tough night.”