Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra
they bushed "The Hunt"??!! it's gone for good?
via Indie Wire - The Hunt,” directed by Craig Zobel, got canned by Universal Pictures in the way of the Dayton and El Paso mass shootings.
:francis: Stop being scared and just release it on demand. I’m sorry, but I cannot abide this shyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

iHorror.com

Verified account @iHorrorNews
BLOOD & GUTS ON THE GO! The best resource for everything HORROR. https://iHorror.com

John Carpenter

Verified account @TheHorrorMaster
Film maker and composer

Horror Homeroom
@horrorhomeroom

We review new horror & run features on the horror tradition. Founders: @DawnKeetley, @ElizabethLErwin and Gwen. Email Inquiries:…

TheHorrorNation
@TheHorrorNation

Welcome to the Twitter of The Horror Nation blogspot where i write reviews/interviews/news, we're always after news, offers, early reviews of…

Oh! The horror!
@thehorror

One of the oldest horror accounts on twitter (est. 2007) Horror news, links & trivia brought to you by @gracemerinda & @01000101 filmmakers, horror…

Black Women Horror Studies
@GraveyardSister

Graveyard Shift Sisters . Producer . #HorrorNoire . (Somewhat Decent) Writer . (Better) Curator . (Aspiring) Archivist

Horror Fix
@horrorfix

We are horror enthusiasts talking about, reviewing and supporting the horror genre. We also publish horror web comics and horror fiction.

Bloody Good Horror
@bghorror

Bloody Good Horror is a website and podcast dedicated to the best and worst the horror genre has to offer.

Broke Horror Fan
@brokehorrorfan

Broke Horror Fan showcases horror movie memorabilia new and old, serving as the ultimate gift guide for any genre fan.

PromoteHorror
@PromoteHorror

Welcome to http://PromoteHorror.com , where we bring creators of horror & horror fans together! Our goal is to help #SpreadtheHorror through our…

Wicked Horror
@WickedHorrorTV

Your premiere online destination for horror news, reviews, features, and free movies. We Finance Horror Films.

Horror Seen
@HorrorSeen

The new name for UK Horror Scene. Horror all day every day. Send press releases, screeners, PR , comps Email us - horrorseen@mail.com

HorrorBuzz
@Horror_Buzz

Launched in 2015, #HorrorBuzz is the ultimate destination for all things #Horror in film, haunts, games and more. Bylines @FilmThreat

My Favorite Horror
@FavoriteHorror
‏ Follows you
What is your favorite horror? https://www.facebook.com/My-Favorite-Horror-Films-831682970235216 …

Horror Freak News
@HorrorFreakNews

Horror News - Keeping you updated in the Horror Movie World! Be part of our horror family #horror #horrorfamily

horrormoviesandstuff
@MrHorror

HorrorMoviesandStuff is the fastest growing #HorrorMovie Site on the web! NEW site is coming! Promotions: http://bit.ly/advertisingopps

HORROR NATION
@Horrornation

ONE NATION UNDER HORROR

Shudder

Verified account @Shudder
The best in horror, thriller, and supernatural. Try FREE for 7 days: http://Shudder.com .

Unusual Horror
@UnusualHorror

Business: info@unusualhorror.com

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
f is for family
Altered Carbon
Bojack horseman
The dragon prince
Dark
Stranger things
kingdom
Marianne

are all keeping me fed. Plus if I canceled Netflix my kids would revolt..
:scust:Hulu, Shudder, AP have much better selections. and a poster in here put me on to Pluto for live shows like MST3000 and their overall programming is not bad in terms of nostalgic tv shows and movies along with horror/thriller channels. I get frustrated every time that I get trapped into watching Netflix Original horror content and it's always the same result. Premise starts off good, decent storyline but then they completely goes left with it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:francis: Stop being scared and just release it on demand. I’m sorry, but I cannot abide this shyt
Sets a concerning precedent as far as censorship and the boundaries of arts being affected by real life events. Most of the time, they end up making movies years later about the event like they do with serial killers (BTK) or catastrophic events.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
f is for family
Altered Carbon
Bojack horseman
The dragon prince
Dark
Stranger things
kingdom
Marianne

are all keeping me fed. Plus if I canceled Netflix my kids would revolt..
See I don’t have kids. If I did that would be different. And that’s not to say there aren’t dope shows there but I guess I’ve just moved on right now

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:deadmanny: :deadmanny:It is what it is. The Netflix stays, no choice:francis:Parenting = $$$$
You try having a little face looking at you like this and telling them "No" :mjcry::
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I tried to show my 19 month old son gummi bears on Disney + and this lil dude looked me straight in the face like :shaq2:...and said “storybots”.
:russ:Facts. they know exactly what they want and how to get it. Mine are quick to hit me with the ":unimpressed:", that's not what I asked for :stopitslime:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They are lacking heavy :francis::hhh:
I have added nothing new to my watchlist in months.
Last movie that I saw was so underwhelming.
I keep it for Peaky Blinders, Gommorah and Narcos.
They added all this new Nickelodeon content for kids, but other than that, horror selection is trash.
DAYBREAK was pretty good.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra
they bushed "The Hunt"??!! it's gone for good?
via Indie Wire - The Hunt,” directed by Craig Zobel, got canned by Universal Pictures in the way of the Dayton and El Paso mass shootings.
That's crazy. I figured they would do straight to VOD with it but never thought it would get tossed in the vault.